Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yes, he’s garbage.

That said, I had a hard time figuring out how to verify his claims in the video. I thought it particularly odd the he says these threats are being made against Stickland but from what I’ve seen of him speaking I feel like he would be the first to go public about it.

I also don’t know who is harassing or threatening anyone trying to go to certain districts or speak to certain reps. It wasn’t made very clear. Admittedly, I was skipping a lot because he seemed to be rambling about how great his group is and I didn’t click the vid to see a commercial.

Bonnen trying to kill gun bills: No doubt. I think we knew this when the session started.

Claims in the vid: I’m skeptical without anything more than anonymous text in his computer screen. I tend to require more evidence as the magnitude of a claim increases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Why would the police need to investigate a guy exercising his right to be heard by his ejected officials. Is he violating some law about district using fliers and lobbying for/against particular reps or bills?

OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    Why would the police need to investigate a guy exercising his right to be heard by his ejected officials. Is he violating some law about district using fliers and lobbying for/against particular reps or bills?

Not sure but a Texas county once sued a man for asking them to take down thier illegal 30.06 and 30.07 signage, so this doesn't seem like a stretch. Just because they are in the wrong doesn't mean they won't try to hurt you for pointing it out.

rexster314

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    This came from our local newspaper today. Brazosport Facts. I'm posting it here and not a link since you have to logon to their website to read the full article
    Headline Reads:
    Activist's stop at legislator's home raises red flags

Edited:Article content removed. Please review forum rules regarding copyright and copy/paste of news articles.

https://www.texasguntalk.com/threads/forum-rules-and-code-of-conduct.64/

YG

Last edited by a moderator:

OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    Not a way to win any friends, but frankly screw Bonnen he put leftist gun grabbers in positions of authority. If he doesn't want anyone to visit his home he can put up no trespassing/no soliciting signs like the rest of us.

I saw on Facebook that Chris McNutt was organizing some folks to blockwalk in Bonnen's district. Presumably they are going to try and spread the word on the kind of person thier representative is.

This came from our local newspaper today. Brazosport Facts. I'm posting it here and not a link since you have to logon to their website to read the full article
    Headline Reads:
    Activist's stop at legislator's home raises red flags

Last edited by a moderator:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If that's true, probably not a smart move to get them on our side even if they were home.
    Actually, just pretty much a bad move.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Fatty and snow boots just keep fucking things up.
    I still blame bonnen for the committee appointments.
    In case you are new to this:
    Fatty and Snowboots at Chipotle.jpg

btw, the one on viewers left is Fatty.

Attachments

• Fatty and Snowboots at Chipotle.jpg
      Fatty and Snowboots at Chipotle.jpg
      43.1 KB · Views: 1,033
    Last edited:

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Yup, constant emails from GOP for money. Told them forget it until they start working for the PEOPLE vs themselves. If we go Dem, it's GOP fault. No answer. Their email still go to junk folder. Same with Paul.

Top Bottom