• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    Saw in Facebook Chris McNutt denied the story as it was told. You can't trust the media or dirty politicians.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1554487222196.jpg
      FB_IMG_1554487222196.jpg
      75.1 KB · Views: 332

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    If it is true that any “gun rights advocates” actually went to Bonnen’s home and/or threatened any legislator, then I would conclude that they are moles working for Bloomberg.

Moronic tactics like that appear to be a deliberate campaign to destroy the Constitutional Carry movement.

There is no reason for any gun rights advocate to behave in such a stupid manner, no matter how much we might disagree with the politicians in charge, republicrats or democrats.

jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    If it is true that any “gun rights advocates” actually went to Bonnen’s home and/or threatened any legislator, then I would conclude that they are moles working for Bloomberg.

Moronic tactics like that appear to be a deliberate campaign to destroy the Constitutional Carry movement.

There is no reason for any gun rights advocate to behave in such a stupid manner, no matter how much we might disagree with the politicians in charge, republicrats or democrats.
    Looks like they were successful in killing Constitutional Carry this session.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/-co...ivist-shows-up-at-law-makers-homes/1902944679

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I told Brisco Cain its Constitutional carry or recall comrade Bonnen or my lawn would support anybody but him. But in nicer words. He seems like a good kid.

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Looks like they were successful in killing Constitutional Carry this session.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/-co...ivist-shows-up-at-law-makers-homes/1902944679

And again, if this clown is really a pro gun guy, he is a total asshat to think these tactics will ever work. Have we forgotten about OCT and OCTC and those clowns a few years ago. Based on this idiots tactics we may very well get more anti gun laws rather than pro gun. The sponsor of the constitutional carry bill pulled his bill because of this!

Steve_In_29

Semper Fi
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2015
    St John's, AZ
    If you would stop sending liberals from California that would be great.

Thanks.
    Your own home grown libtards are doing a fine job even without out of towners. Just look at the native Texan this thread is about.

Plus you TX guys do things like go to CA to recruit the current Chief of the Houston PD.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Your own home grown libtards are doing a fine job even without out of towners. Just look at the native Texan this thread is about.

Plus you TX guys do things like go to CA to recruit the current Chief of the Houston PD.
    No,, that would be California light, also known as Austin and Houston. WE did no such dang thing.

Who would have thunk it, I can be sort of nice.
    Once.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy

Houston's pretty Democrat inside the city, but the surrounding county mildly balances it out. Austin, on the other hand, is far, far more liberal than even Houston is. That's a major byproduct of the "mass migration" of out-of-staters to the area for decades now. Our home-grown ones pale in comparison to the sheer number of transplants and their immediate descendants.

It should also be noted that Austin actually went to California looking for Acevedo, not Houston. Houston just dragged him down the road from Austin. Semantics, I know, but it is what it is.

Steve_In_29

Semper Fi
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2015
    St John's, AZ
    No,, that would be California light, also known as Austin and Houston. WE did no such dang thing.

Who would have thunk it, I can be sort of nice.
    Once.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Your problem is bigger then just Austin and Houston. Every big city in TX votes blue. With current trends it won't be long until the large liberal urban population centers will out vote the more conservative but less populated rural areas and TX will be no different then CA, WA, OR, NY, etc.

Top Bottom