• Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Disgusting.

History repeating.

Herr Biden's speech and continual "anti MAGA" rhetoric + high ranking democrats for years calling for political violence against republicans has lead us back in time - pick your poison - 1939 or 1856.

Dems are dragging us back there thru their policies, their machinations, and their words.

California has repealed certain civil rights protections in order to discriminate against whitey and give minorities "safe spaces" - its amazing that the racist assholes in Martin Luther King's day didn't just call the segregated areas "safe spaces" for blacks. If they'd thought of it, they might've and might've gotten more of the apathetic or soft-headed / soft hearted white folk to continue supporting segregationist policies.

We've seen members of Congress attacked by political opponents - the beating of Rand Paul, the shooting of Steve Scalise.

We've seen ANTIFA murder people. We've seen political persecutions be ongoing against conservative / libertarian individuals. Now this, this latest string.

Biden, Pelosi, Harris, et al have blood on their hands and they don't care, and there will be more blood. Probably a lot more.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I have never been in combat, but I have heard from many combat veterans that we don't want war in the U.S., and I believe them. But with things like this it make me wonder, is this our Fort Sumter or perhaps another shot heard around the world?

After hearing the rhetoric in Biden's speech I knew something like this would happen. People on the left have been going nuts for the past several years, and like California, it doesn't take much to start a wildfire.

Guns308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2022
    Abilene
    They had been in a political argument before the murder occurred and the killer was drunk while driving. Maybe its different in the Dakotas but where can an 18 year old and a drunk 40 year old enteract while the older is getting drunk to have this argument?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    My guess is this guy won’t have it easy. You know the he is going to be looking over his shoulder until this is resolved. His life as he knows it is destroyed. Everything he worked for will be gone to lawyers and lawsuits.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    My guess is this guy won’t have it easy. You know the he is going to be looking over his shoulder until this is resolved. His life as he knows it is destroyed. Everything he worked for will be gone to lawyers and lawsuits.
    I don't have a problem with that. He intentionally took a life for no other reason than to make a political statement. It needs to be ruined.
    Can you imagine how much they would be calling for blood if it was the other way around???? Summer 2020 anyone????
    I have no sympathy for the SOB.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom