• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I don't have a problem with that. He intentionally took a life for no other reason than to make a political statement. It needs to be ruined.
    Can you imagine how much they would be calling for blood if it was the other way around???? Summer 2020 anyone????
    I have no sympathy for the SOB.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Agree. Heck, look no further than the Kenosha kid. He’s harassed even after he was found not guilty

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I can hear it now............ladies and gentlemen of the jury, please remember when you deliberate for your verdict, please remember that my client didn't kill this boy, the car did. so you have to find my client not guilty.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    The DOJ should be ashamed. Words are spoken of just saving one life in regards to gun control. Trump is investigated by the FBI for Jan 6th......BLM and acts like this don't mean much.

I don't know the states statutes but 50k? That's...Wtf? I mean I can see bail being set to a reasonable amount per residence average income but....Dang man. That guy's high risk.

This is just sad. That's a shame that kid lost his life so early. I mean if this was done via SOP I would think this could go to a federal court room in that state. The elements are there. A DA should have motioned the judge to have his bail denied. I'm of the opinion doing so wouldn't violate his constitutional rights. What he did was an extreme risk to the public.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    That's why I say fed. court room. A state judge needs to send a msg.

Political views are not statutorily defined at the federal level as hate crimes.

18 U.S. Code § 249 - Hate crime acts

(1) Offenses involving actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin….

(2) Offenses involving actual or perceived religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability….

(5) Lynching…..

Or conspiracy to commit same.

Murder is probably the appropriate charge and it won’t be brought.

Top Bottom