• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Clint Howard was a guest star on the third Star Trek ever produced, after "The Cage" with Jeffrey Hunter as Captain Pike, and "Where No Man Has Gone Before" where Captain Kirk's buddy Gary Mitchell goes all angry god on everyone. "The Corbomite Maneuver" was the first episode with the final main cast, including Kirk, Spock and McCoy and featured Clint Howard as Balok, an alien starship commander who was not what he seemed.

Balok.gif

welcome aboard.gif

clint howard.gif

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    The video for Weezer's 'Buddy Holly' song is a skit about a band playing at Arnold's Diner from the Happy Days show. In the intro, Al Molinaro introduces the band as "Kenosha Wisconsin's very own Weezer". Which, of course is false. Weezer is from Los Angeles. But Al Molinaro is from Kenosha.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Abatis is a French word for trees that have been felled left in place for a defensive barrier,
    Sometimes the branches are sharpened and pointed out towards the outside to make any passage even more difficult

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Not only did I already know that, but I met him in 2016 in San Angelo. I ran into him again in 2020 and not only did he remember me, but walked 50 yards across a crowded convention center to come shake my hand and say hello. He was in his mid 80’s then and sharp as a tack.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

FDR died in April 1945, but was disabled for weeks before dying. In addition to his polio paresis, he became mentally incompetent while still in office.

During this time, the White House continued issuing specific orders, signed by Eleanor, to several U S Army Generals who were inside Germany by the time.

Eisenhower decreed that all orders be ignored & sent to him up until Harry Truman was sworn-in.

This was kept a deep secret.

I know only b/c Dad was back with the USAAC as Combat Intelligence Officer, his regular job, by then, and his colleagues showed him some of the written orders.

Dad always said that Eleanor was a commie and FDR was a commie sympathizer.

leVieux

<>

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    <>

FDR died in April 1945, but was disabled for weeks before dying. In addition to his polio paresis, he became mentally incompetent while still in office.

During this time, the White House continued issuing specific orders, signed by Eleanor, to several U S Army Generals who were inside Germany by the time.

Eisenhower decreed that all orders be ignored & sent to him up until Harry Truman was sworn-in.

This was kept a deep secret.

I know only b/c Dad was back with the USAAC as Combat Intelligence Officer, his regular job, by then, and his colleagues showed him some of the written orders.

Dad always said that Eleanor was a commie and FDR was a commie sympathizer.

leVieux

<>
    In other words, FDR in his last days was like Biden for his whole presidency.

Top Bottom