• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    The dogs will be upset for a few days as my wife's brother died a week ago and we'll we be away for the funeral. They'll be able to go in and out thru the dog door and a neighbor will see that they have fresh water and food.
    We have a doggie door also, it was great when my wife was in the hospital for a few days. Didn't have to worry about walking the dogs, just feeding them when I got home.
    Lynx Defense

pbratton

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Sugar Land, Tx
    Party TIME!!!
    IMG_9469.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I'm not the greatest at house keeping. Keeping the floor clean is a major ordeal for my back. I tend to sweep up piles of dog hair & the dusty soil that gets tracked in, into piles scattered about the house.

So today I did a load of cloths, just pulling it out of the dryer & hanging it up kills my back. That done the HEPA filter in the master bed room shut down for it being clogged. I figure its time to change the filter & clean the bedroom and pickup its pile. I even swifter dusted the room. Pulled the bedside AR pistol to dust off. And later use the commercial swifter like floor mop in there.

I dropped the bad of hair & dirt into the trophy room to shit down & rest my back. I'll be damned if Renfield doesn't come in a puked a pile. Before he was done he puked two more. Picking up puke is hard for me, it gets me gagging, but no one else to do it.

Puke is up Iset down again as my back is really killing me. I'll be damned if Renfield aint in there eating dog food.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    We catch raccoons, opossums, cats, skunks regularly and an occasional fox on our driveway camera.
    I'd hate for one of them to come in through a doggy door.

I'd only have the type which requires the sensors to unlock.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    We catch raccoons, opossums, cats, skunks regularly and an occasional fox on our driveway camera.

As the dogs had to learn to use a dog door, it is unlikely other animals will be able to enter. The rabbits and squirrels don't venture into the back yard any longer as they did before the dogs were here.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

I'd worry more about a skinny Methbilly or their kid instructed to unlock the door.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I'd worry more about a skinny Methbilly or their kid instructed to unlock the door.
    I expect the dogs to keep all animals out, both 2 and 4 legged types. While the dog door is large enough for a skinny methbilly, it is that large because the dogs require that size door. Any invader would need to call 911 as the dogs will not.

Top Bottom