• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosebud99

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2008
    rio grande valley- harlingen
    was reading an article about a man in
    in that shot at a police imposter who pulled him over and pulled a handgun on him. Article said officers must be in full uniform to do traffic stops. Is this the case here in Texas, do offiers have to be in full uniform to execute a traffic stop?
    ARJ Defense ad

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    was reading an article about a man in
    in that shot at a police imposter who pulled him over and pulled a handgun on him. Article said officers must be in full uniform to do traffic stops. Is this the case here in Texas, do offiers have to be in full uniform to execute a traffic stop?

No. How the heck you gonna see in a car behind you, at night?

However, if the policeman is not wearing his hat when he writes you a ticket you cannot be found guilty.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Especially with that dang spotlight shining in your eyes and those new LED light bars are brighter than the sun.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Ok...Ok....before this gets WAY out of hand. In Texas there is no requirement that an officer has to be in "full uniform" to stop you on a traffic stop....no doubt that is some bar room law.

TXI...who said you had no sense of humor??? LMAO

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I once got to watch, while sitting in traffic, a Ft. Worth officer pull a guy over that rode the shoulder past the traffic to merge. The guy happened to roll past a police cruiser in his pursuit to cut in line. The officer was in his civvies, and he sat there for about 20 minutes never leaving his car. I wasn't sure if he was waiting on somebody else or if he was just going to make the guy wait. Either way it was hysterical.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I once got to watch, while sitting in traffic, a Ft. Worth officer pull a guy over that rode the shoulder past the traffic to merge. The guy happened to roll past a police cruiser in his pursuit to cut in line. The officer was in his civvies, and he sat there for about 20 minutes never leaving his car. I wasn't sure if he was waiting on somebody else or if he was just going to make the guy wait. Either way it was hysterical.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I can....that's what they make 200kw bedlights for!

While it might be generating light, you are definitely generating some serious heat.
    Here's the Genset you would need to run just one of those bed lights....

Using Ohm's Law 200 kilowatts @ 12volts is 16,666.67 amps! Don't see that alternator fitting under the hood there Senor.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    While it might be generating light, you are definitely generating some serious heat.
    Here's the Genset you would need to run just one of those bed lights....

Using Ohm's Law 200 kilowatts @ 12volts is 16,666.67 amps! Don't see that alternator fitting under the hood there Senor.

Hey - I didn't say it was gonna be lit fer long.....but then again, how long would it take ta smoke ol' Smokey?!??lol!!!

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I dunno, sounds more like you need a directional microwave generator than a light bulb.

But the real question is, would it taste like chicken or bacon? :banghead:
    Sorry, couldn't resist. No disrespect meant for those that wear the badge...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom