• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Dude - it's all about style....anyone kin nuke 'em - I wanna see the flash burns!

an' no disrespect to any LEO's.....well, except a couple of 'em.....they know who they are!
    Hurley's Gold

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    You always know how to "redneck" an item don't you....

Flash/Bangs TRN style:
    No bang, but the flash will remove your unborn's eyebrows.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    While it might be generating light, you are definitely generating some serious heat.
    Here's the Genset you would need to run just one of those bed lights....

Using Ohm's Law 200 kilowatts @ 12volts is 16,666.67 amps! Don't see that alternator fitting under the hood there Senor.

LEDs are the way to go. I have some Rigid Lights, they are amazing and very little draw.

20,000 Lumens and < 15 amps.

50" E-Series LED Light Bar

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Ummmm....ya might wanna check w/ChunkyMonkey afore ya buy another rig...he's got a helluva line on some LED lights that are a LOT less $$$ than those, an' likely made in the same facility! Only a few real manufacturers, most of 'em overseas an' stickin' anyone's label on 'em that want 'em!

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Based on most of their diets....bacon.

Do you smell bacon Garth? I definitely smell a pork product of some kind.

collegehumor.f3654c7c475c8ae07642642b2978ba9f.jpg

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Ummmm....ya might wanna check w/ChunkyMonkey afore ya buy another rig...he's got a helluva line on some LED lights that are a LOT less $$$ than those, an' likely made in the same facility! Only a few real manufacturers, most of 'em overseas an' stickin' anyone's label on 'em that want 'em!

True story.....I love my LED police lights as well as my 3 nine inch HELLA off road lights. They put out some massive light, as well as heat. But, they are about to be replaced with an LED 20" off road light bar that has 40 LEDs and puts out over 12k lumen. I was sold when I saw the spread. Especially since it comes with both the pencil beam lighting and euro lighting patterns in one bar. Not to mention the low draw compared to my Hellas. I'm looking into trying to create a top "brow" for my tundra to mount a 40" bar. But, I have to be careful to not block my police lightbar or with stealth visor lights, lol....damn Christmas tree truck, lol.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    True story.....I love my LED police lights as well as my 3 nine inch HELLA off road lights. They put out some massive light, as well as heat. But, they are about to be replaced with an LED 20" off road light bar that has 40 LEDs and puts out over 12k lumen. I was sold when I saw the spread. Especially since it comes with both the pencil beam lighting and euro lighting patterns in one bar. Not to mention the low draw compared to my Hellas. I'm looking into trying to create a top "brow" for my tundra to mount a 40" bar. But, I have to be careful to not block my police lightbar or with stealth visor lights, lol....damn Christmas tree truck, lol.

I put my first pair of LEDs on my Polaris, could not believe how good it was over traditional KCs, etc. Never going back.

IMG_0568.gif

Top Bottom