• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

I don’t mean to be blasphemous, but when will we see the democrats putting a “crown of thorns” on Trump’s head ?

I’d bet I’m not the only American drawing this analogy. It may help explain his jump in ratings & donations every time the leftists add another charge or insult.

Not trying to equate Trump with JESUS CHRIST, just an analogy of the process we see unfolding.

I think it critically important that we have either a formal CRIMINAL trial of the Bidens, or an Impeachment.

Even though an impeachment would likely fail in a divided Senate; the MASSIVE EVIDENCE of Biden crimes would be shown to the American People, voters.

leVieux

<>
    bible says to be afraid of false prophets and trump is not the second coming of christ!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    it doesn't matter how many indictments they charge him with doesn't even matter if they get a conviction because it doesn't disqualify him from running for presidentin any way!

Yeah, but if they can tie him up in court and bankrupt him with legal costs it'll be the same effect. Plus, the more charges against him the more tainted he'll be in the eyes of the majority of (uninformed) voters. We here are way more informed than most, even most Republican voters. All of these charges being piled on can hurt his campaign and could cost us the election.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yeah, but if they can tie him up in court and bankrupt him with legal costs it'll be the same effect. Plus, the more charges against him the more tainted he'll be in the eyes of the majority of (uninformed) voters. We here are way more informed than most, even most Republican voters. All of these charges being piled on can hurt his campaign and could cost us the election.
    but legally a huge waste of time and resources!

Top Bottom