• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    In this particular case, he did it to himself.

I do not agree with some of the prosecutions Trump faces. But here he got caught committing fraud. If we want to talk about equal before the law, we cannot exclude Trump. I will not defend him in this instance.

You do realize BANKS would not have given him loans if they thought the property was UNDERVALUED. Cheez and crackers buddy WAKE UP!

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Trump has been such a huge target of those that hate us and our values that there is obviously something they fear about him.

I think this is more or less what BigRed is saying and having supported Trump in both prior elections the left's actions towards him running has solidified my vote

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I was talking to my mother last night. She is so discouraged by the political system in general that she said she didnt even want to vote this time.
    An aging idiot on the Dem side and Trump on the other. I agree with her that Trump can be quite a national embarasment at times, but I told her that at least he did his job and what we have now is even more of an embarrassment on a much more dangerous level.
    I told her that I will vote for him again without hesitation.

I think I brought her back around. I hope so anyway.

As for this New York case, we all knew that they would, and still will keep on trying to make something stick, but the man is incredibly resilient. Everything they do seems to make him stronger.

The democrats need to be destroyed.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    It ain't over until the final shot.
    I don't think that judge knows or realizes what kind of trouble he just started.

That idiot might have just started the next civil war or at the least a major conflict.

Lord have mercy on our souls..

Nothing is going to happen. Just like nothing has happened in the past. J6 prosecutions let everybody know it is not worth it if they did not know already.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Or even unethical? Bankruptcy laws were not made for the little guy. They were made for businesses.
    I have known quite a few business people that have filed bankruptcy, some more than once, and are still in business and making money. And still well respected in the business world.
    If you really do your research, quite a few of the biggest companies in the U.S. have done it. More than once. Sears, Kmart, the big 3 auto makers,,,,just to name a few. When Sears and Kmart went under, guess where most of their upper management and store managers went. Straight to Walmart. Why? They have management experience.

Going bankrupt is only bad to the little guy. In big business and banking, it means very little. Almost a rite of passage.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Trump and everything around him aside - what is most dangerous, imo, is that the State (NY in this case but any .gov agency at any level) can arbitrarily pull licenses.

Of course it can and always could.

Government, across the board, is way too big and out of control.

This will not end well; and I don't mean just about Trump.

gasgas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    S Texas
    The Lawyers just want money
    Judges make the lawsuits last for years and they make millions
    Usually the taxpayers are paying the price . All Scams

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    You do realize BANKS would not have given him loans if they thought the property was UNDERVALUED. Cheez and crackers buddy WAKE UP!
    You realized that BANKS perform their analysis based on stated collateral and financial condition?

Geez, know something about how banks work and WAKE UP.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    But declaring bankruptcy SIX times is not exactly the mark of a great business man.

Almost all successful people have a bunch of failures. Whether firings, bankruptcy whatever.

And the more successful you are, the more high risk ventures you can take.

His family business is now on its 3rd generation, that is the mark of a great business person.

Top Bottom