• ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    And let’s talk appraisals.

Mar-a-lago appraised at $18m is a joke. If there was any fraud, it was because it is too low. Like maybe 25x too low.

Compare to Buccees in Boerne at $40m. So a gas station in Texas is 2x a luxury golf/hotel in Palm Beach. Sure.

A typical HEB is over $20m….

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I wonder if this will change anything in NYC real estate. Trump is guilty, but so it everyone else. The whole NYC real estate industry is like that. I'm sure no charges will be filed against any other politicians or oligarchs.
    the rest of the CRE industry(which is already falling apart) didn’t kick the hornets nest, and therefore will never be looked at. The same banking industry that was giving mortgages out like halloween candy less than 20 years ago just cares that they made their money off of trump and all the others. They don’t care how.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I wonder if this will change anything in NYC real estate. Trump is guilty, but so it everyone else. The whole NYC real estate industry is like that. I'm sure no charges will be filed against any other politicians or oligarchs.
    But Trump is in a different category than the others in NYC. They are not running for President as a Republican so they get a softer set of rules.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    And let’s talk appraisals.

Mar-a-lago appraised at $18m is a joke. If there was any fraud, it was because it is too low. Like maybe 25x too low.

Compare to Buccees in Boerne at $40m. So a gas station in Texas is 2x a luxury golf/hotel in Palm Beach. Sure.
    I mean, it's Buccee's. Probably gets a lot more traffic. And have you seen what Texas schools spend on stadiums?

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    The fact is that this and all of the other charges they keep throwing at the man are just the democrats and media's way of reprograming weak minded voters into believing the "Orange Man" is indeed bad.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I can honestly not tell if you're cosplaying or if you're actually serious with this yay trump nonsense. He was KNOWN to be a shady ass con man literally 30 years ago.

Example:

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Judge issues Order placing Trump's business assets under court monitor.

"Judge Arthur Engoron issued an order prohibiting former President Donald Trump from transfering his assets without informing a court monitor on Thursday.

Engoron's supplemental order states that Trump and the other defendants must disclose all of the entities they own and declare in advance "any anticipated transfer of assets or liabilities to any other entities."

In addition to Trump, the order applies to Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, former chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, Allen Weisselberg, and Trump Organization controller Jeffrey McConney. The group has until OCtober 26 to hand over the information to former federal judge Barbara Jones, the monitor who is already overseeing the Trump Organization's finances. "

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Judge Arthur Engoron issued an order prohibiting former President Donald Trump from transfering his assets without informing a court monitor on Thursday.

Engoron's supplemental order states that Trump and the other defendants must disclose all of the entities they own and declare in advance "any anticipated transfer of assets or liabilities to any other entities."

In addition to Trump, the order applies to Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, former chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, Allen Weisselberg, and Trump Organization controller Jeffrey McConney. The group has until OCtober 26 to hand over the information to former federal judge Barbara Jones, the monitor who is already overseeing the Trump Organization's finances.
    -----

Why the heck is the judge freezing his assets? Why is this necessary or pertinent to this trial?

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Why the heck is the judge freezing his assets? Why is this necessary or pertinent to this trial?

The goal, my friend, is to destroy DJT, as completely as possible.

Not only him - but to also destroy any lingering thought we might have that they are not in complete control and have ultimate power over anyone, at any time, anywhere.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    So the court appt regulator will give the 'big guy' his cut?
    So NY state can revoke his COMPANIES' realty/business lic but not sure it can legally put it in receivership. That would basically be stealing property from Trump org. which is NOT broke! Nor is it the defendant in the case! Equal to Musk loosing a case and Gov. taking his companies..

Last edited:

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Wonder if when all is said and done, DJT will be owed back taxes fur paying property taxes on tax assessors fraudulently inflating property values for the purpose of stealing money from property owners.

So banks made millions taking in interest on loan payments based on evaluations they reviews, researched and approved. So are they facing charges. I mean aren’t they willing participants in fraudulent activity???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom