• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks

Former President Donald Trump, his top executives, and heirs were declared completely liable of “persistent and repeated fraud”—and the real estate empire was unceremoniously stripped of its business licenses in New York—after a judge’s powerful ruling Tuesday ahead of a massive trial that seeks to hit them with more than $250 million in penalties for bank fraud.

And in a stunning development, the judge has already ordered the complete dissolution of the fabled Trump Organization–the tycoon’s pride and joy, the empire that made him famous and elevated him into the White House. The Trump Organization and its sister companies will be sent into receivership to be under the control of a court-appointed officer.

Even before the trial officially starts, the ruling handed New York Attorney General Letitia James a near total victory, meaning that next week’s trial will mostly focus on damages that could pulverize whatever is left of Trump’s many business entities and bank accounts.
    Venture Surplus ad

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Democrat judge.

Arthur F. Engoron is a judge of the Supreme Court 1st Judicial District in New York. He ran unopposed in the general election on November 3, 2015.

Really no surprise. Every Dem is out to destroy Trump and his kids in any way they can. They want the Trump family destitute and (preferably) in jail. Remember, the mark of a banana republic is putting your political opponents in jail...

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    We knew they'd do anything to keep him from another term, but strip him of the empire he built?

Whenever Trump was charged with something, his numbers went up; it'll be interesting to watch what affect this will have on his base.

Brings to mind the ends most of the Founding Fathers came to.

It's getting kinda sparky, now. Wonder if this will trigger anything.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Y'all read the part where he was stripped of all his NY business licenses, and everything put into receivership - right?

A lot of people don't realize that a rich person's wealth isn't cash on hand, it's tied up in assets and businesses. Strip those away and you do serious damage.

I'm just really hoping that Donald Trump isn't the tipping point that starts a major civil conflict. He's not someone I want to see this country torn apart over, but the Dems are bound and determined to use him to that end. They're shitting on the Constitution, individual rights, due process and every facet of the rule of law, and when they're called on their behavior they just shout that it's "only a problem because it's happening to Trump".

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    A lot of people don't realize that a rich person's wealth isn't cash on hand, it's tied up in assets and businesses. Strip those away and you do serious damage.

I'm just really hoping that Donald Trump isn't the tipping point that starts a major civil conflict. He's not someone I want to see this country torn apart over, but the Dems are bound and determined to use him to that end. They're shitting on the Constitution, individual rights, due process and every facet of the rule of law, and when they're called on their behavior they just shout that it's "only a problem because it's happening to Trump".

Right. That crossed my mind as well.

tgt229.jpg

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    In this particular case, he did it to himself.

I do not agree with some of the prosecutions Trump faces. But here he got caught committing fraud. If we want to talk about equal before the law, we cannot exclude Trump. I will not defend him in this instance.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    We knew they'd do anything to keep him from another term, but strip him of the empire he built?

Whenever Trump was charged with something, his numbers went up; it'll be interesting to watch what affect this will have on his base.

Brings to mind the ends most of the Founding Fathers came to.

It's getting kinda sparky, now. Wonder if this will trigger anything.

None of the founding fathers declared bankruptcy six times.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I am not a fan of trump. Nonetheless, it is difficult NOT to note how statists, centralizers, and deep state have been gunning for him from the moment he said he was going to run for the executive position.

The republic has long been dead.

1695856306642.png

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

I'm just really hoping that Donald Trump isn't the tipping point that starts a major civil conflict. He's not someone I want to see this country torn apart over, but the Dems are bound and determined to use him to that end. They're shitting on the Constitution, individual rights, due process and every facet of the rule of law, and when they're called on their behavior they just shout that it's "only a problem because it's happening to Trump". You are all RACISTS!

FIFY!

Wonder? If the chickens will come home to roost on this one?

With the way the Supreme Court has ruled on any number of 2nd Amendment issues?

Trump may well end up OWNING the State of New Yorkiztan!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom