• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    He's right on every count with the exception of what he says about 9-11 just because I'm not quite sure what he means. But "tin foil" responses is exactly what I'd expect from the establishment doofuses and their ilk.

He says things out loud that are absolutely true and all the other candidates either don't believe or are scared to say out loud. It's time they are said out loud. Jan 6 was absolutely a planned inside job for one.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    At my age (75) this presidential election in 2024 will prolly be my last one. I've put my trust and faith into so many candidates since my voting age began. Nothing ever changes, just gets worse, no matter who wins. When I got sworn in downtown Dallas at the Marine recruiter in May 1967, there was a big picture of LBJ I was staring at. After watching each night as the TV stations signed off and lowering our flag, I was so proud to go serve. It didn't take long in Vietnam to see it was all a bunch of BS, the politics involved. To be so young at age 18-19 and get that realization along with all my fellow Marines says a bunch. I don't wear a tin foil hat but do believe in conspiracies of all kinds. Everything we see is not as it seems.

I've always had a thing for the Kennedy family ever since President JFK was killed in my city and I was in 8th grade Spanish class just up the street. Then his brother RFK (Bobby) was killed in a kitchen in California, he was gonna easily be the Democrat nominee and perhaps the next president. So my last vote is going to be for RFK Jr. He is of the old school Democrat, not these hard core Leftists. .

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    He often raises good points, but in my view he's toxic. Being against everyone else can get you nominated, but to get elected you have to have a positive plan for how you plan to make things better. He's a barking dog, not a guide dog.
    My first impressions have usually proven right other than the two mistakes I married. Something about vivek bothers me.

hlvabeach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2018
    US
    Check out the interview with Vivek on the Shawn Ryan Show on YouTube. Shawn really grills him on his life and policies. I really like what he says but agree with others that nothing changes.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    He's right on every count with the exception of what he says about 9-11 just because I'm not quite sure what he means. But "tin foil" responses is exactly what I'd expect from the establishment doofuses and their ilk.

He says things out loud that are absolutely true and all the other candidates either don't believe or are scared to say out loud. It's time they are said out loud. Jan 6 was absolutely a planned inside job for one.
    Anyone who has read my posts knows I am not a fan of the current political establishment. It is largely corrupt and self serving.

But seeing a deep dark government conspiracy in everything that happens is not productive. But then being delusional rarely is.

Top Bottom