• ...and so much more!
  • Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    In a situation that we see in Israel now if/when the SHTF what 9mm ammo would you have, 115g ball or HP? The ball ammo is much cheaper in bulk. This would not be ammo for concealed carry rather for home and personal defense. I hope this makes sense.
    Yes

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    First off is what can you afford? Defensive ammo is much more the cheap plinking ammo. Are you going to be running suppressed? Pistol or pistol caliber carbine? Biggest question what can you pistol handle? I have some +P+ Subgub 9mm that can crack slides & frames of many pistols.
    View attachment 409473

I have always been of the school of thought the heavy bullets over lite are for killing. Heavy +P+ ammo might cause you to flinch & miss if you are recoil shy.

Does that price scare you? I'm planning on ordering some to supplement the 9MM FEDERAL PERSONAL DEFENSE 147 GRAIN HST JHP.
    That's not a bad price. Glad I stocked up on 147 HST when it was $20/50. But I'll probably get a case of this just cuz.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    First off is what can you afford? Defensive ammo is much more the cheap plinking ammo. Are you going to be running suppressed? Pistol or pistol caliber carbine? Biggest question what can you pistol handle? I have some +P+ Subgub 9mm that can crack slides & frames of many pistols.
    View attachment 409473

I have always been of the school of thought the heavy bullets over lite are for killing. Heavy +P+ ammo might cause you to flinch & miss if you are recoil shy.

Does that price scare you? I'm planning on ordering some to supplement the 9MM FEDERAL PERSONAL DEFENSE 147 GRAIN HST JHP.
    1696894628808.jpeg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Back when I was working every once in a while I get the random idiot who would want to buy meat in the kilos. I'd explain to them in America we really do not learn the metric system. I would go on to say the extent of my knowledge of it is 5.56 mm, 9mm, 7.62mm & 40mm. Of course some Karen had to stick her nose into it & break down kilos to pounds for me. I looked her straight in the face & said "If I could remember that & do the math I wouldn't be a meat cutter, besides the scales are not set up that way because this is America." That bitch went & complained to the management. When I got called on it I was like everything I said was true & I stand by it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom