Patriot Mobile

What did you do today in the world of reloading?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Got a spent primer stuck in the BCG cam slot of my AR. Sure ends a range trip quickly. No damage to the rifle but the primer is pretty warped. Used a large screw driver and hammer to 'release' it.
    How does that happen? Was it just a loose pocket or was there an over pressure round that popped it out?

I love sheds!

A buddy of mine(in Dallas)has three in his back yard and I'm so jealous! They're like little houses. He's German and is a watchmaker so maybe he does projects out of them.

I used to be on a "shed forum" but it was unbookmarked and has since disappeared but i may try to resurrect it.
    I learned something today. I learned there's a whole group of people getting more pleasure from sheds than I'll even know. Who knew they would ever have their own cult following.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Loose PP I missed. SRP just fits, guessing a LRP won't. First time for me, took about an hour of prying. Anvil was in the C.H. slot and primer in the cam slot keeping the bolt from rotating completely.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Just won 1500 pulled ss109 bullets in a raffle. I don't even know if I want to load them at this point.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Sorted through what seemed like a metric ton of brass. My miscellaneous box is growing. Somebody needs some of this. I sort it all out into baggies labeled like ".270" or "commie shit"

Reactions: rp-

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I'm always in the market for 7-08 and now 243. Might be able to trade some of the endless pile of 223 bullets I seem to keep pulling out of my ass if you want.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Oh ya, my fingertip is getting color back now, too, so it might not fall off after all. Feeling is a little funky but might be back to loading again in a couple weeks.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I'm always in the market for 7-08 and now 243. Might be able to trade some of the endless pile of 223 bullets I seem to keep pulling out of my ass if you want.

Uh, I gots both of those in the pile. Holler at me.

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    Primed and charged 100 more 6.5 Grendels. In the process of putting pill on 'em right now.

Cannot BELIEVE how much fun this little gun is. I honestly feel like it has the same, or maybe even a bit LESS kick than my normal 3gun .223 Ar, but I've successfully reached out to 900 yards with it now!

IMG_0938.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0938.JPG
      IMG_0938.JPG
      1.7 MB · Views: 347

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I generally assume such a response is intended as a reply to the post which directly preceded it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I usually assume that also, but since his post was the first post on a new page, I can see where the confusion came from.

Top Bottom