• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I was down to the marina this morning for the locals guys get together. The marina is planning a pallet boat race in the future. No motor as the lake nazi will write tickets without registration it.
    Sounds fun. When I was a kid, me and my buddies would make these mini hydroplanes out of marine plywood and race them in the rivers. We made most of them where you would kneel in the cockpit. My dad did most of the work.

789A95B8-57C1-468B-96DC-FE7581DA772E.jpeg

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Since we are heading out to see my mother this afternoon, the wife insisted I open a gift from her.
    I guess she thought I needed a new carry pistol.
    Flint1.jpg

For those times when 10mm just isn't quite enough .65 should get the job done.
    Tiny10mm.jpg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Maybe bathroom??? I don't spend much time in the pantry.

Hey, it's all I had room for while still being able to keep the oak entertainment center that the kids gave us.
    I'm just kidding. We've been discussing 84 and 100 inch flat-screen tvs in a few places here lately. Lol

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I'm just kidding. We've been discussing 84 and 100 inch flat-screen tvs in a few places here lately. Lol

I figured you were poking fun. It's all good!!!

My Missoura kids told me they have a 75" mounted on the wall. I kidded them about getting a 90". But depending on viewing distance, it could be like sitting in the front row at the movie theater... enjoyable when you're 10yrs old, but a PITNeck when you are 70!!

:)

P.S. It was hard convincing the wife I needed more than the 37" we had; I have deteriorating vision. But it seems the wife thinks we should have a 20". Sigh.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I figured you were poking fun. It's all good!!!

My Missoura kids told me they have a 75" mounted on the wall. I kidded them about getting a 90". But depending on viewing distance, it could be like sitting in the front row at the movie theater... enjoyable when you're 10yrs old, but a PITNeck when you are 70!!

:)

P.S. It was hard convincing the wife I needed more than the 37" we had; I have deteriorating vision. But it seems the wife thinks we should have a 20". Sigh.
    We have a 75" in the living room, 40" in the bedroom. I can't stand the 40", too small.

Top Bottom