• deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I'm a three time member of that club.

Interestingly, at my last annual physical, since I had the Rona, they wanted to do a lung xray. Turns out I have some scarring on my upper lungs.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I'm a three time member of that club.

Interestingly, at my last annual physical, since I had the Rona, they wanted to do a lung xray. Turns out I have some scarring on my upper lungs.
    Lung scarring almost prevented me from entering flight training in the Army. I had to obtain medical clearance from doctors to before enlistment. The medical report never identified a cause of the scar tissue, only a statement that it would not affect military duty.

Last edited:

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    We have a 75" in the living room, 40" in the bedroom. I can't stand the 40", too small.

Well, I moved the 37" into my bedroom and am enjoying it on nights I have trouble sleeping. At least I don't have to worry like when I'm up at 3am in the living room and the wife decides to come and join me... then I have to turn the sound up, ask her what SHE wants to watch, get the usual "I don't care" and then listen to griping about whatever show or YT vid is on.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    The medical report never identified a cause of the scar tissue, only a statement that it would affect military duty.

Hmmm, I have lung scarring from many years of childhood asthma/bronchitis, and 5 yrs of working around JP5. When I was discharged from USCG Air Station in San Diego, I was going to go to work for the boatyards while I was waiting to move to E Oregon. But I failed the lung test and a follow up test with Public Health Services failed and indicated COPD. Which fortunately got better later. But the scarring never went away.

Covid - the gift that keeps on giving!!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Lung scarring almost prevented me from entering flight training in the Army. I had to obtain medical clearance from doctors to before enlistment. The medical report never identified a cause of the scar tissue, only a statement that it would not affect military duty.

They wanted me to go do some testing for my lungs. I told them I had just ridden in a 22 mile bike ride 3 weeks prior and they waived the testing off.

I've never had asthma or any other disease of that nature. No clue how I got it, unless it was a gift from Rona.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    The wife and I exchange small gifts because she likes to have something to open on Christmas morning; otherwise, we buy whatever whenever. Things have been hectic this year so while we were out shopping for others she took the Yeti can cooler that I was inspecting out of my hands and then put it back in my hands and said Merry Christmas.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Arrived just in time for Christmas.
    500 rounds 124 gn fmj
    200 rounds 124 gn jhp.

resized_resized_20221223_161924-jpeg.363566

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_20221223_161924.jpeg
      Resized_Resized_20221223_161924.jpeg