• ...and so much more!
  • SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Pizza with the leftover dough from Saturday (?)... Still out of pepperoni, darn it... So mushroom, onion and black olives...that sounds awfully vegan, doesn't it?

View attachment 440383
    You can't mess up a pizza ! A thing of creativity even with pineapple on it and ranch dressing to dip it in. At place I go since 1968 (yes 1968) I've learned that actually the less stuff on it the better. I ask for extra sauce which makes it much softer. The added ingredients are very flexible each time.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    We had our regular boneless chicken breasts she (wife) baked in oven that were superb as usual. Got the fresh ones from WF meat area. She marinates them overnight in the fridge and half of the next day before baking slowly. She always uses the Herbs de Provence Vinaigrette to marinate. This is some very good stuff !! The chicken is so easily cut with a regular fork. Will eat on for several days with various sides like asparagus and brussels sprouts, oh boy. But a wise man just shuts up and eats it...

Attachments

• IMG_5771(2).jpeg
      IMG_5771(2).jpeg
      220.9 KB · Views: 9

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    We had Subway the other day for lunch. Tonight my wife is trying to duplicate it, fresh loaf of bread, and cold cuts. Lettuce, tomato, oil and vinegar. I'm sure it will be good, she used to make sandwiches when I worked, guys would want to see what she made.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Where's the g'd Sport Peppers?
    I never ate the sport pepper rather biting the tip off & draining the vinegar on to the dog. These were actually some of the worst attempts. The buns were way to much in size & even slightly toasted not a proper poppy seed steamed bun. The Nathans were similar in taste but way under sized for the bun. The tomato's sucked being hot house variety even thought they looked good I should have pre celery salted them.

I was actually looking at Vienna's web sight & the cost seems stupid to me.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    We had Subway the other day for lunch. Tonight my wife is trying to duplicate it, fresh loaf of bread, and cold cuts. Lettuce, tomato, oil and vinegar. I'm sure it will be good, she used to make sandwiches when I worked, guys would want to see what she made.
    So you could literally yell at her "Go make me a sandwich" and she wouldn't slap you? Livin' the dream, guy.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    HEB makes an excellent all beef hot dog. Vienna's are traditional but I have no issue swapping them out for the HEBs. I especially like the jalapeno version.
    The nearest HEB is 40 minutes away,. We shopped there for while but it was just to much for my back between the ride then shoping. I was always bailing for the car & letting the wife check out. Besides the Mexia HEB was not very impressing to me. The produce was aways picked thru the mea bdepartment was alway low, plus the crowds

Top Bottom