• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I do but the grill was well ventilated. No problems. The food was good albeit on the pricey side but it was AYCE so no complaints about portions. The standouts for me were the ribeye and spicy octopus.
    The wife and I ate at one in Houston, my glasses were speckled with grease. I tried cleaning them with my shirt tail and made them worse. When ended up taking a shower because we smell of the place. I’m surprised the dog didn’t eat the clothes we had on.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Found something in HEB today I have not tried.
    HEB Heritage Brand Pork and Venison sausage, it is very good.
    Sliced it with potatoes, onions, garlic, jalapenos, red and green bell peppers.
    Baked it, when done sprinkled it with cheddar cheese.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I baked a frozen cheese pizza earlier. After 3 slices I had enough, but I know I'm going to need more then that. I know Renfield has had more to eat then I have. That shot that I take on Sunday really kills the next two days after it for wanting to eat.

Hell I have yet to pull the big pot of chili out. I guess that I sample it & plan on the adjustment I need to make. I bought some tomato paste for it & I had forgotten the canned chipotles in adobo sauce & still need to add the cilantro. I was planning on inviting some of the neighbors over. I was especially thinking about the new Canadians with their kids. Y'all think the beans in chili debate will come up with them?

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Going to the new Gus's Fried Chicken location that recently opened in San Marcos. We've been wanting to go to the Austin location for years but never made it. I hope it is as good as everyone says it is.

We tried to go last year but had a tire blow out on I-35 on the way there.
    When I worked at Valero in Memphis, Gus's Chicken was frequently on our list for lunch.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I baked a frozen cheese pizza earlier. After 3 slices I had enough, but I know I'm going to need more then that. I know Renfield has had more to eat then I have. That shot that I take on Sunday really kills the next two days after it for wanting to eat.

Hell I have yet to pull the big pot of chili out. I guess that I sample it & plan on the adjustment I need to make. I bought some tomato paste for it & I had forgotten the canned chipotles in adobo sauce & still need to add the cilantro. I was planning on inviting some of the neighbors over. I was especially thinking about the new Canadians with their kids. Y'all think the beans in chili debate will come up with them?
    If it does, don't invite them over anymore.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    We gwanna cook up mo chicken.

IMG_7441.gif

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics