• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Sunday I do my Semaglutide injection. So far today I have had 2 English muffins. I’m starting to think I need to eat something, but the shot has different ideas.

I’m in no mood into cooking even something as simple as eggs. I have a frozen pizza and frozen enchiladas, neither sound good to me.

No desire to go out to eat, for lack of place to go nearby. Good Eats in Old Union has a decent burger, but I did that last week.

About the only thing that sounds good to me is some Promise Land Chocolate Milk

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Had a chicken fried steak from Z Tejas in Kyle. They used a chorizo gravy. Had a side of poblano mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables. Pretty good, although a bit pricey @ $23 but that seems to be the going rate for mid tier sit down places now.

1713053958596.png

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Had some goat dum biryani tonight. Spiced just right, not too hot for me. Sometimes that Indian food gets dang hot. I always tell them, "I want it white guy hot, not Indian guy hot." They laugh. I laugh. I hope its not too hot. Tonight it was perfect.

For those near Frisco, Plano or RIchardson: if you like indian food, try Bawarchi Point. Very good food. The ones in Richardson and Frisco are the best two.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom