• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I asked my nearest neighbor to go check the house and turn the heat on at 60°. He mentioned letting a faucet drip and I said that would probably be a good idea since it's looking like mid 20's for tonight. Good neighbors are hard to find.

No change on my son. Still waiting on a special scan from Houston Neurological Institute. Thanks for the continued prayers.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I am away from home and in the Houston area. My son is awaiting a procedure to repair a CSF leak due to a Basal Scull Fracture and I'm here to help with the grandkids. Prayers would be appreciated.

While attempting to keep up with the weather at home while I'm away, I've encountered a fair amount of disparity in forecasts. I use Weather Bug (which predicts a low of 30° for the next few days) and my DIL uses Weather.com (which predicts a low of 25° for the same zip code). That's enough of a difference for me to be concerned about whether or not I left my house sufficiently prepared.

Now, I know they rarely get it right anyway, but what weather app do you use? Is it fairly accurate?
    Praying for him how terrible

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. As to the other weather.gov which is NOAA is my only go to weather site. I drove over the road for years with that site, it is hands down the most accurate. It is so accurate that the conspiracy that the government controls the weather does enter your mind from time to time.

Top Bottom