• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Early in the wee hours of the THURSDAY morning and in other news, I was reading about STEVE MNUCHIN.

I had been following his BIG bail out or BUY IN to keep it going with NYCB ala Flagstar Bank = new name with HIS OWN company, 2 other companies - investor groups and several other investors when it came to the NYCB - old news last year and AGAIN recently with his INPUT OF MONEY with his 'friends' in the business.

He was TRUMP'S TREASURY SECRETARY and was/is close to Trump, Jarvarka - before, during and AFTER they were the GRIFTERS in the White House, and he has influence with SAUDI ARABIA, QATAR, ETC. in the Middle East, in THIS country and around the world.

Well, the SCUTTLEBUTT THAT I was following apparently IS CORRECT and STEVE wants to buy TT.

The powers that be want it banned OR sold - telling TT that they want NO ties to China - LOL. Yeah, sure and right... NOT!

So here you go folks. Trump did not want TT and old Steve M. might have spoken to Trump and others... and Trump changed his mind.

A FEW days ago - STEVE BANNON, the man who loves the SCORCHED EARTH POLICIES FOR THE USA (HIS own words in the past and on - NOT my words!), mentioned about TRUMP changing his mind and something about MONEY or something being floated around. LOOK it up - it made me wonder what was going to happen and, LO and BEHOLD, here you go.

THURSDAY evening and FRIDAY morning news.

This was NOT only on FINANCIAL WEBSITES but out of Steve M.'s OWN MOUTH and his words. IT made the front pages of some NY papers and others too - NOT only in financial news.

CNBC
    Former Treasury Secretary Mnuchin is putting together an investor group to buy TikTok
    18 hours ago

KEY POINTS
    • Former Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said he is putting together an investor group to try to buy TikTok.
    • “I think the legislation should pass and I think it should be sold,” Mnuchin told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” on Thursday.
    • Mnuchin’s statements come shortly after the House of Representatives on Wednesday passed a bill that would force ByteDance to divest TikTok or the social media site would face a ban in the U.S.

There are many valid news links all over the WWWeb about his ideas and an INVESTOR GROUP that he wants to put together to buy TIK TOK.

So he and his buddies in FINANCE may BUY it or not. You never know.

LOL

Old Lady Cate

Typos!

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Early in the wee hours of the THURSDAY morning and in other news, I was reading about STEVE MNUCHIN.

I had been following his BIG bail out or BUY IN to keep it going with NYCB ala Flagstar Bank = new name with HIS OWN company, 2 other companies - investor groups and several other investors when it came to the NYCB - old news last year and AGAIN recently with his INPUT OF MONEY with his 'friends' in the business.

He was TRUMP'S TREASURY SECRETARY and was/is close to Trump, Jarvarka - before, during and AFTER they were the GRIFTERS in the White House, and he has influence with SAUDI ARABIA, QATAR, ETC. in the Middle East, in THIS country and around the world.

Well, the SCUTTLEBUTT THAT I was following apparently IS CORRECT and STEVE wants to buy TT.

The powers that be want it banned OR sold - telling TT that they want NO ties to China - LOL. Yeah, sure and right... NOT!

So here you go folks. Trump did not want TT and old Steve M. might have spoken to Trump and others... and Trump changed his mind.

A FEW days ago - STEVE BANNON, the man who loves the SCORCHED EARTH POLICIES FOR THE USA (HIS own words in the past and on - NOT my words!), mentioned about TRUMP changing his mind and something about MONEY or something being floated around. LOOK it up - it made me wonder what was going to happen and, LO and BEHOLD, here you go.

THURSDAY evening and FRIDAY morning news.

This was NOT only on FINANCIAL WEBSITES but out of Steve M.'s OWN MOUTH and his words. IT made the front pages of some NY papers and others too - NOT only in financial news.

CNBC
    Former Treasury Secretary Mnuchin is putting together an investor group to buy TikTok
    18 hours ago

KEY POINTS
    • Former Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said he is putting together an investor group to try to buy TikTok.
    • “I think the legislation should pass and I think it should be sold,” Mnuchin told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” on Thursday.
    • Mnuchin’s statements come shortly after the House of Representatives on Wednesday passed a bill that would force ByteDance to divest TikTok or the social media site would face a ban in the U.S.

There are many valid news links all over the WWWeb about his ideas and an INVESTOR GROUP that he wants to put together to buy TIK TOK.

So he and his buddies in FINANCE may BUY it or not. You never know.

LOL

Old Lady Cate

Typos!
    <>

DING DING DING. . . . . .

This is still NOT about ‘’TicToc’’; it s a Trojan Horse to attack Trump’s ‘’TRUTH Social’’ !

<>

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    <>

DING DING DING. . . . . .

This is still NOT about ‘’TicToc’’; it s a Trojan Horse to attack Trump’s ‘’TRUTH Social’’ !

<>
    The hell does this have to do with Truth social?

Is it a Chinese owned platform known for stealing peoples data (even beyond what FB does) that must turn over any and all stolen data upon request to the CCP?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The hell does this have to do with Truth social?

Is it a Chinese owned platform known for stealing peoples data (even beyond what FB does) that must turn over any and all stolen data upon request to the CCP?
    <>

Please read-up on the bill.

It gives the President authority to shut down any ‘’social media site’’ he thinks is dangerous.

It is a Trojan Horse bill.

leVieux

<>

Ingramite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Hill Country
    Tik-Toc has been presented the America On Line - Golden Shower Award.

This prestigious award is only presented in leap years that also have a total lunar eclipse. All controlled by White Supremists and Northern Agitators along with your standard mix of Under The Bed Communists.

AOL keeps me safe since 1985.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Didn't read the thread but I did see someone in Congress thinking about the USA purchasing TikTok to prevent the Chinese from spying on the user's. Do you think the US government wouldn't use it to spy on us?

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Didn't read the thread but I did see someone in Congress thinking about the USA purchasing TikTok to prevent the Chinese from spying on the user's. Do you think the US government wouldn't use it to spy on us?
    That sounds redundant as the government has been spying on its citizens for a long time.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Everybody talking about TikTok while it’s still here, completely ignoring the fact that The Hub is gone.

On the bright side, I’ve got about 27 hours of extra free time now each week and my carpal tunnel has gone away.

psledoux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2015
    Not for one second do I think the government is banning tiktok for our kids safety or national security. The government promoted mutilating and killing of children. We sell land, company, university's, politicians amd everything else to China. They don't care about this. The banning of tiktok is all about control of information. The US govt can't control tiktok like they do FB, X, IG, YT, etc. It's all about controlling information.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    You nailed it. That’s the number one reason they want to get rid of Tiktok. They can’t control the information in TikTok.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Have no use for tictok or similarities. Real reason is AI. Must have a HUGE database for AI to work, if tictok (and others) collect the data, they WIN at AI.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Last week, after I posted the news about Steve M. here regarding HIS interest and proposed TT buy... SAUDI ARABIA said that they were interested in buying TT too.

Headlines were all over several news sources stateside and overseas.

The Times of India said that the man who has some show called Shark Tank, etc. is interested in buying TT too.

I forgot his name, I don't watch or know jack squat about the ST tv show (And most of the OTHER GARBAGE on the boob tube.) but more VERY wealthy people with TIES to past and present political leaders with actual .gov R and D TIES seem to want to get ahold of TT.

They want to CONTROL the 'news' - THEIR NARRATIVE especially when it comes to WAR NEWS.

Especially when it comes to VAST POLITICAL LOBBIES with FAR TOO MUCH INFLUENCE and 'control' in THIS NATION!

TT and other companies like them should NOT be forced to close, be banned or be bought out.

If you don't want to use them or ANY OTHER app or THING online via the WWWeb - do NOT put any application on your computer, telephone, etc.

REFUSE TO USE or even GO TO one or more PLACES online.

TT and all other things like them should not be on .gov devices.

But get real now. The .gov folks have been SPYING ON Americans and USING ALL KINDS OF SOCIAL MEDIA from the late 90's and on.

Before that time frame too!

But the MOST since home computers got more popular from the middle to late 90's and on and even more so NOW with people GLUED TO THEIR CELLULAR TELEHONES from the cradle to grave especially in some households!

Meanwhile 2 huge LOBBYING groups in the USA are having hissy fits and getting more places ONLINE SHUT DOWN on YT and elsewhere. They absolutely do NOT like people who condemn Genocide Joe, President Z and Bibi. So the censorship by the R/D neo cons on the L and R continues.

The censorship continues ALL over the WWWeb and they absolutely hate that most of TT is not controlled by THEM.

Old Lady Cate

Top Bottom