Venture Surplus ad

You get a new thread! And you get a new thread! And you get a new thread!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Aren't there threads about what all the other threads talking about in other threads already? Does nobody know how to use the search thread option before starting yet another thread that has already had a thread about this kind of thread already? I mean, really, who needs to have yet another thread that has been discussed to death in a countless number of threads on the same thread?

But if I might ask, what kind of thread are we discussing in this thread?

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Aren't there threads about what all the other threads talking about in other threads already? Does nobody know how to use the search thread option before starting yet another thread that has already had a thread about this kind of thread already? I mean, really, who needs to have yet another thread that has been discussed to death in a countless number of threads on the same thread?

But if I might ask, what kind of thread are we discussing in this thread?

I just wanted to see what it felt like to be a post whore.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    tenor.gif

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I just wanted to see what it felt like to be a post whore.

So, the essence of this thread is to be similar to all those other threads that have been alluded to in the other threads that have already been linked to by a previous posting of a thread? Do I understand the premise of this thread correctly? Ya know, just so I don't need to start another thread on the subject of other threads again. Because, if it's an absolute necessity to post another thread on this thread's subject matter, I'll be more than happy to help you out and post another thread in your honor. Though in thinking about it, I really do need to start another thread myself. Just not quite sure of the subject matter of my future thread yet. Gonna have to give that some thought.

Dammit, now I have a headache.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Personally I’m thankful for this thread. If these pointless threads weren’t here I’d have no idea about the other pointless threads that I can’t see.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    So, the essence of this thread is to be similar to all those other threads that have been alluded to in the other threads that have already been linked to by a previous posting of a thread? Do I understand the premise of this thread correctly? Ya know, just so I don't need to start another thread on the subject of other threads again. Because, if it's an absolute necessity to post another thread on this thread's subject matter, I'll be more than happy to help you out and post another thread in your honor. Though in thinking about it, I really do need to start another thread myself. Just not quite sure of the subject matter of my future thread yet. Gonna have to give that some thought.

Yes?

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy

tl;dr

Top Bottom