Texas SOT

You get a new thread! And you get a new thread! And you get a new thread!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-webimages.wimages.net%2F050e2e533e7c424417308e5cec09b6431b69a7.jpg

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Cuz the crazy always rises to the top . . . eventually.

The least we can do is just let the threads die down to the bottom of pile of Threads of Ignominy. No need to delete any of them.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I really don’t get why he posted that post he did. I mean, the context was really weird and made no sense.
    Seems like there was more than just that post. I caught a couple references to a thread that's been nuked and I have no idea what was in that one.

Then again, yesterday HB posted something about not having been on the internet since '05, which made me wonder why that would be, if true. I can think of a couple of reasons why, none of which would lead me to believe he is of sound mind.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Seems like there was more than just that post. I caught a couple references to a thread that's been nuked and I have no idea what was in that one.

Then again, yesterday HB posted something about not having been on the internet since '05, which made me wonder why that would be, if true. I can think of a couple of reasons why, none of which would lead me to believe he is of sound mind.

I have to agree with you here. I used to post a lot more on forums. If you search me up you'll find a few boards I've posted near 5000 posts. On this board I took more of the Rumi approach.

“Before you speak, let your words pass through three gates:

At the first gate, ask yourself “Is is true?”

At the second gate ask, “Is it necessary?”

At the third gate ask, “Is it kind?”

~ Rumi

I took the kind part as more of a suggestion, but I usually try to limit my posts to "is it true and is it necessary." If it's not I try not to post. Some people just like to hear themselves talk or read their own posts. I admit I often go back and read my own posts sometimes. I don't get it. He's right, a lot of us are assholes, but a lot of us are that way because not everyone deserves to be our friends. I've found the people I've met from TGT to be some of the most stand up and generous people I've known. It's an example I try to follow. Be an asshole and those that pass trial by fire are generously rewarded.

Top Bottom