• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    I'll bring I think I have 5 steak knives... or 4 ... I forget. I'll bring some... and a few camp chairs .. sorry no folding tables.

Radioman
    Capitol Armory ad

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    Hi, ha'll. Been away for awhile and I ain't popped a cap since I went under the knife last September. I am back on full duty and itchin' fer some shootin'. I can make the range at 10 if it is not too late to get on the list. I have to take my leave after that because I got some rat-killin' I got to do.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Hi, ha'll. Been away for awhile and I ain't popped a cap since I went under the knife last September. I am back on full duty and itchin' fer some shootin'. I can make the range at 10 if it is not too late to get on the list. I have to take my leave after that because I got some rat-killin' I got to do.
    The turnout for SS will probably be a little light. It's a shame; thanks to the ammo drought, most folks are saving what they have. I even tried to talk Scott into letting us shoot BB guns in his back yard, but he (wisely, perhaps...) said no.

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    The turnout for SS will probably be a little light. It's a shame; thanks to the ammo drought, most folks are saving what they have. I even tried to talk Scott into letting us shoot BB guns in his back yard, but he (wisely, perhaps...) said no.

SS is a long drive for me so I guess I will just head on over to Hot Wells and shoot on Sunday. It's not one of my favorite ranges but I need to sight in the red-dot I put on my Colt AR last fall and I don't remember that SGA had benches.

Ammo is not a problem...stocked up on all the calibers of factory ammo I shoot along with powder, primers, and bullets last year, and picked up a lot of good brass at the shoots I was able to attend so if I need more ammo, I'll just crank some out. Ammo ain't doing me no good just sitting on the shelf...

Maybe next time...:cool:

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Ammo is not a problem...stocked up on all the calibers of factory ammo I shoot along with powder, primers, and bullets last year, and picked up a lot of good brass at the shoots I was able to attend so if I need more ammo, I'll just crank some out. Ammo ain't doing me no good just sitting on the shelf...
    I figure that most of us are probably okay on ammo, just reluctant to spend it. Let us know how things go with the new toy!

Top Bottom