• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    I'll bring I think I have 5 steak knives... or 4 ... I forget. I'll bring some... and a few camp chairs .. sorry no folding tables.

Radioman

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    Hi, ha'll. Been away for awhile and I ain't popped a cap since I went under the knife last September. I am back on full duty and itchin' fer some shootin'. I can make the range at 10 if it is not too late to get on the list. I have to take my leave after that because I got some rat-killin' I got to do.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Hi, ha'll. Been away for awhile and I ain't popped a cap since I went under the knife last September. I am back on full duty and itchin' fer some shootin'. I can make the range at 10 if it is not too late to get on the list. I have to take my leave after that because I got some rat-killin' I got to do.
    The turnout for SS will probably be a little light. It's a shame; thanks to the ammo drought, most folks are saving what they have. I even tried to talk Scott into letting us shoot BB guns in his back yard, but he (wisely, perhaps...) said no.

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    The turnout for SS will probably be a little light. It's a shame; thanks to the ammo drought, most folks are saving what they have. I even tried to talk Scott into letting us shoot BB guns in his back yard, but he (wisely, perhaps...) said no.

SS is a long drive for me so I guess I will just head on over to Hot Wells and shoot on Sunday. It's not one of my favorite ranges but I need to sight in the red-dot I put on my Colt AR last fall and I don't remember that SGA had benches.

Ammo is not a problem...stocked up on all the calibers of factory ammo I shoot along with powder, primers, and bullets last year, and picked up a lot of good brass at the shoots I was able to attend so if I need more ammo, I'll just crank some out. Ammo ain't doing me no good just sitting on the shelf...

Maybe next time...:cool:

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Ammo is not a problem...stocked up on all the calibers of factory ammo I shoot along with powder, primers, and bullets last year, and picked up a lot of good brass at the shoots I was able to attend so if I need more ammo, I'll just crank some out. Ammo ain't doing me no good just sitting on the shelf...
    I figure that most of us are probably okay on ammo, just reluctant to spend it. Let us know how things go with the new toy!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom