• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I'm not posting jerking off gifs and fingers up the butt! But if you want to defend that, then go ahead. I wasn't talking about your posts, but i guess given I can see why you would have assumed that. Add it to the list of my transgressions that you keep.
    Gun Zone Deals

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I'm not posting jerking off gifs and fingers up the butt! But if you want to defend that, then go ahead. I wasn't talking about your posts, but i guess given I can see why you would have assumed that. Add it to the list of my transgressions that you keep.

Sorry Senior Scott. I won't mess with your thread anymore. Lol

Sent carelessly from Joe Biden's balcony

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land

That jerk off GIF was pages ago!

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Hmmm .. shooters station I can get behind too. I want to see about getting some more time with my new rifle and maybe shoot a few attempts at the rimfire challenge.

Radioman

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    How about we make a compromise for the people who want to do one idea or the other, or both. We can go shooting in the morning at Shooters Station (10-noon). Then for lunch, instead of going to a restaurant, I will invite y'all over to my house and we can grill some stuff up on my new grill (I should hopefully have it by then) and smoke cigars. We would do this on Saturday March 30th. I will also need to clear this decision with my girlfriend first.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    How about we make a compromise for the people who want to do one idea or the other, or both. We can go shooting in the morning at Shooters Station (10-noon). Then for lunch, instead of going to a restaurant, I will invite y'all over to my house and we can grill some stuff up on my new grill (I should hopefully have it by then) and smoke cigars. We would do this on Saturday March 30th. I will also need to clear this decision with my girlfriend first.

Win. Where your house be

sent from my dishwasher

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Sounds good to me. It really don't matter if we shoot or not. I have a membership at a local range and lately I don't shoot unless I have done some modifications or bought a new gun. So I have cut back to two or three times a week. To me the idea of meeting up with the Houston crew is to hang out and have a good time. Hell I don't mind driving long distances even if it is raining... LOL

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I may try to make it still. I'll know in a week or so and if I do come I'll bring some deer sausage to throw on if anyone wants some.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Top Bottom