• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    The 3 of us are for sure coming along. We'll bring a cooler full of drinks.

Do you guys want to advertise this on Facebook? It'd be more people, but at the same time they won't be bringing anything.

Probably not a good idea. This place is pretty laid back and Jennifer mentioned to me the last time that they like things just the way they are. Their not really interested in boosting membership, so it's probably best we keep it to ourselves.

beefsalad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    I'm assuming this is at the Bexar county range? Pencil me in. I work graveyards and sometimes it's hard to stay awake after work. If there's anything that needs to be brought out still, PM me and I'll see what I can do. fuelfather suggested I bring tortillas and buns for the sausages, so I'll plan on that for now! Still open to bringing more though.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Shorts-I will try and be there around 9 or so to try and get the poster up for us on the patio and help usmcpmi set up the pit.

usmcpmi-Let me know what time you wanna get there and I will do my best to get there a little earlier.

TO ALL ATTENDING- arrival time is dependent on self. Probably try and do the food for lunch if that sounds good to everyone else. The last get together everyone showed up at their own pace, shot, ate lunch, and shot some more.

Top Bottom