1000rd Glock Torture Test

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
Any good gun should be able to do that.

The G19 is a rock solid performer. Had a few FTF it looked like, but that could be down to the mags, which I'm sure were piled up from the people behind.

Jarrett and Para Ordinance did a similar test with their pistol, but it was 100% rapid fire. It's a cool one to watch.

fm2

Event Coordinator
Apr 27, 2008
I talked to some of the guys that were present for the test. They said it was wild when the guide rod melted and the gun just kept on firing. The frame flexed away from the slide and then returned when the gun cooled was also something they saw.

Sep 4, 2008
Gladewater, TX
I saw the vids of the Para torture test with Jarrett. It was pretty cool. I like how hit guy had all of the mags loaded and ready. Jarrett had to wait a couple of times toward the end for a new mag. I just couildn't beleive that he pulled that trigger 1000 times in just over 10 minutes.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
I talked to some of the guys that were present for the test. They said it was wild when the guide rod melted and the gun just kept on firing. The frame flexed away from the slide and then returned when the gun cooled was also something they saw.
So if I plan to be in a 500+ round gun war I need to get a stainless guide rod?

Cool.

ChicagoTex

Jul 24, 2008
Allen, TX
Any good gun should be able to do that.
+1
Waste of time and ammo.

I'm getting sick to death of these "torture tests" that don't really prove anything and, even if they do, are applicable to about 1/10th of a percent of the shooting population.

Cyfer

May 29, 2008
TEXAS
I would like to see a HK 1000 round test.
AMEN!!! On HKPro, GB has been running the "Break my HK..." threads. sure it's not a continous 1000+ rds, but still... It's a little more practical than Texas1911 getting into a 1000+rd gunfight..

Top Bottom