Military Camp

10mm PDW, is there a use case that makes this superior to a 10.5" AR?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I just googled that clown. He is one verbose motherfûcker. Couldn’t get past the first 3 mins of dithering blather. The village needs to reclaim it’s idiot.

He was in your air force dude.

seriously though, I've liked the LtC since I first discovered him 8 years ago. I've messaged back and forth and have a ton of collaboration knives he did and sent them to him to be signed.

Dude really straightened out my philosophy on life and other things when I was in a dark dark place. A lot of millennials and Zers grew up on his youtube reviews.

You all talk about verbose but post videos of people talking about a 2 paragraph court document for 90 minutes. At least he talks about guns or shit I care about.

First video I ever watched and discovered him on .. I've watched it easily 5 times --

"if you're in a hurry I'm not sure this is the best format for you.. or any of my videos"

The dude isn't bought. That's what I know. He buys or checks out every piece of gear he reviews and if its a piece of crap he'll tell you.

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    I just googled that clown. He is one verbose motherfûcker. Couldn’t get past the first 3 mins of dithering blather. The village needs to reclaim it’s idiot.

Yeah he is a verbose mf'er. :laughing:

But he has a certain charm, but admittedly there are some people who love watching his channel, and some people who absolutely hate his style. If you're okay with a 38 minute review on the build quality, POU, and history of the PSA Dagger Pistol, then you'll love him. :laughing:

I'd say most will find him "marginally acceptable".

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine

seriously though, I've liked the LtC since I first discovered him 8 years ago. I've messaged back and forth and have a ton of collaboration knives he did and sent them to him to be signed.

Dude really straightened out my philosophy on life and other things when I was in a dark dark place. A lot of millennials and Zers grew up on his youtube reviews.

You all talk about verbose but post videos of people talking about a 2 paragraph court document for 90 minutes. At least he talks about guns or shit I care about.

First video I ever watched and discovered him on .. I've watched it easily 5 times --

"if you're in a hurry I'm not sure this is the best format for you.. or any of my videos"

The dude isn't bought. That's what I know. He buys or checks out every piece of gear he reviews and if its a piece of crap he'll tell you.

Nice write up. Glad he helped you out when you needed it.

I haven’t watched any of his stuff in a while, did enjoy his Mini-14 stuff he did quite a few years back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas

That's cool that his videos helped you out with life.
    My favorite videos of him were the soldier boy videos where he would invite fans of the channel to come and shoot with him in Utah.

One time he invited a dude out to shoot in the middle of winter, and they were trying to hit 200-300 yard steel plates in the middle of the night -20 degrees. :laughing:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Nice write up. Glad he helped you out when you needed it.

I haven’t watched any of his stuff in a while, did enjoy his Mini-14 stuff he did quite a few years back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mini 14?

1660083769505.png

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    That's not true. In fact he reviews some carriers and armor that I wear or have in my car. So that's a wrong thought.

He's anything but a Fudd.

Because people got pissed at him.

Nutnfancy did the same thing with larue. Say some things, change you mind, delete the old videos.

Top Bottom