• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Can't say I haven't done some dumb stuff when I was a kid. Thankfully I made it without serious injury. Good reminder to keep the stuff locked up though. A boy's curiosity knows no bounds.

Boy injured after holding a lighter to a .22LR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Filly was mad at the people that left comments. Poor ki could of lost an eye..... Yup. Being stupid and curious and curious is painful, yet i survived. Hopefully he learned.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    LOL!! Can't a guy experiment without it becoming a federal case? Back in the day it was a hammer smacking them on the sidewalk. Ouch! LOL!!

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I can't count the number of things I blew up. I do remember having to explain to my mother why I had no eyebrows (a little issue with hydrogen). We shot a kid in the leg with a .22 case when we stole some ammo off of the shooting range (the instructors weren't good at keeping count) and removed the bullets in the building bricks at YMCA camp when I was about 9 or 10. We lit a trail of powder to the case and this kid walked across the room at the same time. I don't think it broke skin, but it did scare the hell out of him.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Chemistry and 12 year olds also dont mix. After the mess dries, DO NOT put a match to it. Especially on a brand new oak dinner table.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    If he were within a 10-mile radius of a school, Bloomberg will count it as another school shooting.

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I can't count the number of things I blew up. I do remember having to explain to my mother why I had no eyebrows (a little issue with hydrogen). We shot a kid in the leg with a .22 case when we stole some ammo off of the shooting range (the instructors weren't good at keeping count) and removed the bullets in the building bricks at YMCA camp when I was about 9 or 10. We lit a trail of powder to the case and this kid walked across the room at the same time. I don't think it broke skin, but it did scare the hell out of him.

Haha. Used to do the same thing. My friends hit my little brother with one the same way and man oh man did my dad get mad. He hadn't heard all the little bangs we were making but he sure heard my brother yelling.

Polarbear6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Central Texas

Happy to see I wasn't the only one. But instead of the sidewalk, we used a bench vise in the garage. Put the round in it, and whacked the primer with a hammer and tap.

Top Bottom