• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    We are selling our 15 acres and home in hopes of relocating to Kansas where my family is. It is 2 bdrm, 1bth. We built this place so we would have a roof over our heads while we saved to build our "real home" across the pasture from where we currently live. The property is located in Bosque county Texas. We are 7 miles outside of Clifton Texas, and about 45 minutes away from Waco.

The house is roughly 1200sqft. It has a tankless water heater, expanding foam insulation in 1/2 of the home (walls and ceiling), concrete stained floors, a new metal roof (4/11), covered front porch, & 2 car detached garage. There is plumbing set up for a sink, shower, and toilet in the garage. Approx. 4 acre blue stem hayfield that averages 12 round bales per cut when we aren't suffering through a drought. 25 X 25 ft. garden that did quite well this year (we watered a lot). Chicken coop currently holds 24 chickens. Most of chickens to stay with property. 4 pens for whatever you want to use them for. Loafing shed for our horses. Barbed wire cross fenced. A few sections by house need work and may be completed before land is sold. A few trees by house. Stock tank that holds water when not experiencing severe drought. Good neighbors which are 3/4 and 1/2 mile down road. Property is Ag exempted.

The property is laid in an "L" shape. The long portion of the of the "L" is approx 700 yrds in length. A friend had a range finder and from the house to the stock tank measured 500 yrds. No neighbors close by and we shoot frequently out here.

The home was originally 600 sq ft. and we have added on an additional 600 sq. ft over time. Unfinished at this point is living room/kitchen ceiling(insulation is there but just haven't finished ceiling out) Cabinets in Kitchen need to be updated, not trying to scare you away just trying to be honest. If this sounds like something you are interested in let us know.

$99,500 reduced from 118,500. Sorry, no owner financing.

$99,500 as is.

More pictures available, and everything is a lot more green now.

002-1.gif

Picture below is from Stock tank looking back to the house.
    picturesofhouseinclifton002-1.gif

picturesofhouseinclifton014-2-1.gif

picturesofhouseinclifton003-1.gif

picturesofhouseinclifton023-1.gif

picturesofhouseinclifton011-1.gif
    Hurley's Gold

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Looks like a great deal. I wish I had a line on some kind of good employment in the area, and I would be on it. We relocated here via job transfer, and I hate the job down here. Instead of managing I am just cleaning up after grown ass men. Throw in a good job, and I'll take it.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Plumbing, heating, hvac, utility and waterworks supplies. I work for Ferguson Enterprises. I transferred from Albuquerque NM to Victoria TX. Honestly I would love to do something else. My wife was born n raised in Corpus Christi and wanted to be closer to family, so I took this transfer. I love Texas, just not so much the job.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom