• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    Plumbing, heating, hvac, utility and waterworks supplies. I work for Ferguson Enterprises. I transferred from Albuquerque NM to Victoria TX. Honestly I would love to do something else. My wife was born n raised in Corpus Christi and wanted to be closer to family, so I took this transfer. I love Texas, just not so much the job.

While it might have to be the same line of work, our exact distance form Waco is 39 miles. The small town I live by could use a plumber, or you could open a shooting range here and run it :).

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    While it might have to be the same line of work, our exact distance form Waco is 39 miles. The small town I live by could use a plumber, or you could open a shooting range here and run it :).

Now the shooting range would be great. I imagine it would take some serious coin to start up a range with insurance n all. If I was better off financially I would seriously be jumping on this deal. If I win the lotto next week or have a long lost relative die and leave me a bunch of money I will be calling You. Good luck selling this nice little compound. It looks like the perfect set up for someone looking for some peace and quiet.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    My grandparents farm was 7 mi outside of Clifton. I spent my summers there, shot my first guns there. Great place.

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    Good luck selling this nice little compound. It looks like the perfect set up for someone looking for some peace and quiet.
    Thanks. It is peaceful and quiet. We moved here after being born and raised in Dallas. We were just over 7 miles from Downtown Dallas and had several thousand neighbors. Out here we 3, the closest one is 1/2 miles away. The stars are beautiful, and we try not to miss a sunset.

My grandparents farm was 7 mi outside of Clifton. I spent my summers there, shot my first guns there. Great place.
    We are about 10 miles East of Clifton, and it has been a great place to raise 2 young boys. The area you are talking about is Norse and it is a very pretty area.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Cool. I shoot at Victoria shooting sports off of sun valley rd. I actually live about a mile from there, and can here the shots everyday.

Dont know Victoria Shooting Sports, we were at a private range...
    And to keep it on topic... a place like this is my retirement dream.

Top Bottom