Target Sports

2013 TGT Secret Santa Discussion, DC, Receipt, Aftermath, and Banter Thread!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Woohoo, shows it was delivered just before 5, now we wait for confirmation from the "kid"

yzabe2u7.jpg

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    Finaly got the last part and shipped usps 9405510200829001905857

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Santa came early and dropped this package off! I'm going to put it under the tree and wait for Christmas to open. Thanks!

Sent from my AN/PRC-77 using Tapatalk.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park

Well yes and no, they get paid hourly but their route is supposed to take 8 hours. If they finish early they can go home but are still paid the same amount. At least this is according to one of our drivers. He says he busts his ass to finish his 2 hours early so that he gets paid an extra 2 hours.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Saw the name on the box and it matches Mr. Bacon's pic. THANK YOU Ric! I REALLY appreciate this. Haven't opened it but if 2+2=4, and the box is heavy and sounds like marbles, with Winchester 22LR on it, I think I know what it is. I had JUST decided not to get my wife a .22 conversion for her AR that she's been wanting, for Christmas, cause I haven't seen more than 2/50 round boxes at one place in almost a year and don't have time to wait 2 hours at 5AM. Now I will. Thanks a lot, Merry Christmas, and I hope you and every one else likes what they get as much as I do.

Now I can shoot with my girls!

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    The "kid" got it...thanks Daryl.

Are we allowed to deliver in person if we are going to see our "kid" or be in their area?

You're welcome, hope you appreciated the fact that inside the box was a wrapped gift lol. Hope you like it even though it's a pretty random mix.

Also let me know if it arrived in good shape, I tried to pack it decent enough.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    You're welcome, hope you appreciated the fact that inside the box was a wrapped gift lol. Hope you like it even though it's a pretty random mix.

Also let me know if it arrived in good shape, I tried to pack it decent enough.

At the urging of the masses I just opened it. You are too awesome man. Ammo, cleaning, supplies, stickers...he sent everything.
    uploadfromtaptalk1386907249665.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386907265600.jpg

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Glad you liked it man, it literally got to the point that I was just throwing stuff in there (pocket constitution lol). What do you think of the coin? I included the business card so you know where it came from.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Glad you liked it man, it literally got to the point that I was just throwing stuff in there (pocket constitution lol). What do you think of the coin? I included the business card so you know where it came from.

The coin is cool man. Might have to figure out a case or some way to display it

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    MAN! Make a brotha wanna shed a tear! My relatives have never even given me a box with this much thought and set up all purdy man! My wife is amazed and wants the Bacon. I MIGHT giver her a nibble. Ric, seriously, thanks a lot. I'm a hugger, if you were here, I'd give you the biggest hug with my sexy grey alien arms all around you... You've given me more than some ammo. You've given me a day out, at the range, with my wife and daughters. OH AND I WON'T NEED BATTERIES FOR A FEW MONTHS!

This was fun Scott! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this. I've never done this before. Oh, wait, 4th grade I got Gretchen a Goosebumps book. Haha... Thanks. Merry Christmas all. Mine should arrive soon...

152cdtu.gif

"Hope you enjoy the 3B's."
    2i1cmeq.gif

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    Merry Christmas to you and your family JColumbus. I can't express in words how happy I am to read your words. I have the biggest smile right now and almost want to shed a tear myself.

Merry Christmas to all. Thank you Tejano Scott for making this happen.

Sent from the Bacon isle at your local grocery store.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom