APOD Firearms

2014 Secret Santa DISCUSSION, AFTERMATH, BANTER thread!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I don't have a chimney but Santa managed once again ...

TGTsecretSanta2014_zps000a4814.jpg

Dang texcross, very nice, I couldn't be happier! I have failed miserably trying to locate the punch set, in particular the smallest. LoL .. The bore sight is something I've needed/wanted for a looong time but would never pony up for it. You wouldn't believe how many different ones I've pulled from the rack, examined the details and said *this is it* only to put it back and walk away. It's a shame the calendar is covered with a Glock, theyz nasty! Wanting the Cliploader is to blame on TheDan since he showed it to me 1st. In fact, I will, because now I need at least a 1/2 dozen more Buck Mark mags. The ear plugs and batteries are more utilitarian but certainly needed and very much appreciated.

A lot of very nice presents were exchanged, thank you to Tejano Scott for continuing the tradition and TGT for providing the forum. There are fine, upstanding people on this site.
    Merry Christmas yo͞oz guyz! :p

:tree::newyear:

texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    Glad it finally got there and it was all correct :)

I appreciate Tejano Scott putting this together as well. So far, not cuts and all of my fingers are still attached practice with the throwing knives...

I don't have a chimney but Santa managed once again ...

TGTsecretSanta2014_zps000a4814.jpg

Dang texcross, very nice, I couldn't be happier! I have failed miserably trying to locate the punch set, in particular the smallest. LoL .. The bore sight is something I've needed/wanted for a looong time but would never pony up for it. You wouldn't believe how many different ones I've pulled from the rack, examined the details and said *this is it* only to put it back and walk away. It's a shame the calendar is covered with a Glock, theyz nasty! Wanting the Cliploader is to blame on TheDan since he showed it to me 1st. In fact, I will, because now I need at least a 1/2 dozen more Buck Mark mags. The ear plugs and batteries are more utilitarian but certainly needed and very much appreciated.

A lot of very nice presents were exchanged, thank you to Tejano Scott for continuing the tradition and TGT for providing the forum. There are fine, upstanding people on this site.
    Merry Christmas yo͞oz guyz! :p

:tree::newyear:

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Unless my math is off, we may have a kid or 2 who have received gifts and not posted or not received their gift. I'll check my list again. If you have not received a gift, please PM me.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    100% accounted for is what I came up with.

1. Tejano Scott > TXDARKHORSE361
    2. PhulesAu > V-Tach
    3. Winchster > TxMark
    4.TXDARKHORSE361 > scgstuff
    5. orbitup > benenglish
    6. RickLovesBacon > Duckknot
    7. Robertc1024 > orbitup
    8. Ebenezer - G69 > Robertc1024
    9. RetArmySgt > Winchster
    10. texcross > G69
    11. V-Tach > RetArmySgt
    12. bcannon87 > RickLovesBacon
    13. Tx_Mark > bcannon87
    14. scgstuff > texcross
    15. benenglish > Tejano Scott
    16. Duckknot > PhulesAu

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Somebody needs to PM me. Either that or I've been ordering stuff while sleepwalking.

ETA: And if you choose not to PM me, here's a big

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Helpful hint - If you had a company ship straight to your kid, make sure your address is back in when ordering for yourself.

Hahaha too funny! The biggest fight I ever had with my girlfriend's parents was trying to defend her daughter because they thought she had stolen their credit card and was making charges. We finally figured out, but could never adequately explain to them, that Amazon had stored their credit card information. Daughter had a $100 Amazon gift card she tried to use, but it accidentally still charged grandparents account. They still to this day, do not believe that Amazon stores their payment information. Me being the smart ass I am, I saw an Amazon box at their house the other day and asked her mom "did Amazon make you enter your credit card info for that?". Under my breath... Lol

Top Bottom