• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    My main toy that'll be at this is an AR pistol with an Aimpoint sight. I have a couple 40rd mags that'll fit the need.

Pardon me now if it's loud. All its got is a bird cage. Be thankful I don't have a comp.
    I'm bringing mine also. It's a 300BLK pistol. All my loads are subsonic so it's not too bad. I'm thinking about selling it. If anyone is interested, they should bring money! Heh! I've also got a lot of loaded ammo for it and prepped brass and bullets for someone who might be interested.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Hopefully I'll have my 9mm pistol with adjustable arm brace finished to bring along. It looks like a finished gun from first look but still need a bcg & buffer.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    if I make it I'll bring my comp'd 6.75" pistol

Sent from my SIG Sauer

I'm running a 8.5" barrel. It's a joy to shoot. Not so much a joy to stand next to. It's loud. Not as loud as Charlie's but it's up there. A4 flash hider.

Through the sight and during the day. NATO ammo. You can see a faint fireball.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    I'm running a 8.5" barrel. It's a joy to shoot. Not so much a joy to stand next to. It's loud. Not as loud as Charlie's but it's up there. A4 flash hider.

Through the sight and during the day. NATO ammo. You can see a faint fireball.
    Hmmm...7 inch with a Troy Claymore....at least it throws it all directly forward but its a helluvafireball.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Heheh....I keep mine in the living room also. (SDVE in the armrest)

XDM45 in the bedroom.

IMG_1783.JPG

Top Bottom