• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    IIRC, he got one, too - she got one for being cut by flying plexiglas from the windscreen as he was actually wounded by enemy fire.

She also was the only one in her helicopter crew or in the crew of the helicopter that picked them up to fire a shot. Apparently nobody else saw anything at all to shoot at (including door gunners who were looking for stuff to kill), but she popped off a shot or two to claim she had fought back or something.
    I thought I read that it was spalling from the pilot's vest that scratched her. But it could have been from the windscreen/console.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    CNN actually was the first / only I've seen that's given VA to Trump. Despite the numbers, despite a big lead, the AP and others are giving VA to Biden.

The map and currently being updated data I linked earlier is showing Biden took VA. Trump got West VA though.

From my estimations, (rough counting.) Trump should win with a decent margin, of about 296 Electoral College votes. Biden with about 238.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Oh hell Biden is saying he is on track to win the election. Wants every vote counted and he says he is going to win WI and MI and PA. I can't believe it is this close.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Oh hell Biden is saying he is on track to win the election. Wants every vote counted and he says he is going to win WI and MI and PA. I can't believe it is this close.
    Pennsylvania is the only one of those three states that looks like it could go either way, unless Biden happens to know of a LOT of "overlooked" mail in ballots waiting to be "found".

The map I'm looking at with pretty current figures, Being updated fairly quickly is showing Trump with a decent lead in all three of those states. Not close at all.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Wasn't MI, WI, and PA the states that were hotly contested in 2016?

IIRC, Hillary didn't even bother to campaign in those states, and taking them for granted that she would get them in the election?

Top Bottom