Guns International

2024 Dead Pool

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You know, if you pick a winner - and you're not originally from Arkansas, you'll wind up with a black Suburban watching your house.

Gonna be hard to tell which is the fed, and which is the neighbor that isn't a fed, and which is the neighbor that is a fed. There's something like 4 to 6 cops in my neighborhood, plus a bunch that just like black tahoes / suburbans. Probably all feds, even the Constables :roflfunny:
Capitol Armory ad

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hunter Biden. He’s due for an overdose.

Dick Van Dyke.

Bruce Willis. Thatll be a sad day.

Willie Nelson. Can’t listen to his new stuff anymore. Makes me sad.

Val Kilmer

Gene Hackman

Clint Eastwood.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a reminder of who passed away in 2023.

414051903_7034542769971314_603248955234837616_n.jpg

jmohme

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My predictions are:
Jimmy Carter
Toby Keith
Keith Richards
Dick Van Dyke
Michael J Fox
Christina Applegate

That judge that is gonna release epsteins list.

Eta, Willie Nelson.
I was thinkng Keith Richards and Willie, but in both cases, its not about dying, but rather just accepting the what has happened and giving up on the zombie act.

General Zod

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pick the Electoral College.....at least trust in that system.....

Nothing would make the left happier than to ditch the Electoral College and go to a direct count...so NYC and LA can pick all the presidents for every election to come. The dead and the illegals will decide the elections from then on.

As for the actual dead pool...I'm thinking these are likely candidates:

I hate to say it, but Col. C.E. "Bud" Anderson is a likely candidate. WWII triple ace and Chuck Yeager's best friend.

Dick Van Dyke

Ozzy Osbourne

William Shatner (sadly the bitter, hateful leftist George Takei will keep on for a few more years...dude's too healthy. Used to run marathons for fun.)

Matthew McConaughey (wildcard - I'm predicting a death by something dumb like drowning because he was stoned)

Anthony Hopkins

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
...my (first?) pick for this year is Glynis Johns, the last living major star from the so-called Golden Age of Hollywood.

GlynisJohns.jpeg

I really hope I didn't jinx her. I truly did not want my prediction to come true so quickly.

General Zod

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0