• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I'm going to assume there was already some friction between these neighbors, because after the "harsh" words, it went downhill rapidly to him bringing our a gun and started shooting.

That video is going to get the shooter convicted. He went back into the house, and either got another gun, or reloaded, then came back out and started shooting again.

That's sad for them.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I'm going to assume there was already some friction between these neighbors, because after the "harsh" words, it went downhill rapidly to him bringing our a gun and started shooting.

That video is going to get the shooter convicted. He went back into the house, and either got another gun, or reloaded, then came back out and started shooting again.

That's sad for them.

Jesus, that's an understatement. Unless there's violence on the deceased's part to warrant this (which I doubt) - it looks like a hothead committed cold blooded murder. "Sticks and stones can break my bones, words can never hurt me" is something more people need to take to heart.

The guy went in the house, grabbed a goddamned AR15 and shot the woman point blank as she was already laying there bleeding from her pistol wounds.

I'm wondering who the 3rd dead person is tho - did this shitstain off himself after? Or was someone in the house killed too?

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Googled the story - the husband & wife were shoveling snow onto the shooter's property. He objected and the fight was on. Shooter shot himself when cops showed up.

Somehow I suspect the world is a better place without all 3.

That answers the question in my last post...

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Jesus, that's an understatement. Unless there's violence on the deceased's part to warrant this (which I doubt) - it looks like a hothead committed cold blooded murder. "Sticks and stones can break my bones, words can never hurt me" is something more people need to take to heart.

The guy went in the house, grabbed a goddamned AR15 and shot the woman point blank as she was already laying there bleeding from her pistol wounds.

I'm wondering who the 3rd dead person is tho - did this shitstain off himself after? Or was someone in the house killed too?

He shot himself afterwards in his home.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    What perplexes me is the fact that none of the victims ran away the moment the neighbor opened fire! I mean, that was, what, 6-7 shots before he scored a hit on the husband?

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to see that. I also think the couple saw he had a gun, but didn't think he'd actually use it, hence once the guy started shooting, they just pretty much stood there until the husband got hit the first time.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Stuff like this is rough. Seeing the aftermath of something like this in person is rough. When she sat up, that brought flashbacks having to help someone.

This is the world we live in. Protect yourself.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    What perplexes me is the fact that none of the victims ran away the moment the neighbor was seen approaching with a gun! I mean, that was, what, 6-7 shots before he scored a hit on the husband?

fify

Bravado. Same reason you will see dudes walk into a group of men obviously setting him up for a robbery and/or beat down on the street instead of running, turning around or crossing the road. They feel that looking like a pussy is worse, until it's not, but then it's usually too late.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom