• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I saw that yesterday elsewhere. Pretty tough to watch and hard to listen to with the guy taking ragged breaths before expiring.

There is a reason I bite my tongue so often when dealing with jerks. They didn't deserve to be killed though.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    It appears the two factions had a history of animosity with each other. The couple seemed to antagonize the across the street neighbor by name calling and hand gestures, and not only continue, but they escalated the level to one of aggressive action. They did not expect the neighbor to react as he did. His actions while not acceptable were provoked and not surprising. People just do not understand that some individuals can be pushed into actions which on any given day they would not even consider. This day was one of those days.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Too many idiots today pick up a gun and go full retard.

So many options available in that situation far better than ending 3 lives.

Its fucking snow for christ sake dam sure not worth another or your own life over it.

Stupid people play stupid games and win the stupid prize.

Darwin award 2021 contenders for sure all 3 of um

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Im out in the middle of nowhere but I have one neighbor who is a reclusive alcoholic. He cant even stand upright everytime I see him. My wife dubbed him "chicken f*cker" because he has a bunch of chickens and we always here strange sounds in the night lmao.

This is a good story so bear with me. Around July 4th, this dude's dog went missing since it was terrified of fireworks that people had been lighting off down a different road. He accused anyone who lived by of stealing his dog....

One time after we was stumbling around wasted, looking for his dog, he came to my front storm door with bud light can in hand. The following took place with him down on the ground level with me behind the storm door (its broken shut) with about two steps between us. He got really irate accusing our neighbors up the street of stealing his dog. These neighbors are good people but they are from the north so they caught his immediate suspicion. I told him they are wealthy, that is their second home and I think they got better things to do than to steal an old shit hound from him. I kept trying to smooth things over with him bc he was getting more angry as time went on. I told him I needed to go back to work and since he doesnt even know what the internet was ( I work from my house) he basically called me a liar. This flipped my switch and I told him he had a few choices, he can leave the property, the sheriff can come get him off the property or he can let me come out there and I wont stop hitting him until he stops moving. He then turned on me and started coming towards the front of my house all violent and drunk. The storm door on the front of my house is wedged and chained shut. It needs to be replaced since it isn't even functioning anymore.

None of that mattered bc my German - Scottish rage kicked in and I was pulling the door out of the frame to get outside. Well chicken f*cker looked scared as hell since I went from being nice to raging out, slamming the door back and forth trying to get outside to fight him. His bottom lip was quivering as he stopped and saw my wife behind me holding (not pointing) the ole 590A1, ready to hand it to me just in case. He turned into Michael Johnson in an instant as he high tailed his ass back over to that shit heap he calls a house.

Alcoholics and drug addicts deserve to be thrown into a wood chipper. I cant think of a bigger group of coward degenerates than these people. They get no quarter or mercy on this property. Threaten my wife or my family and things will get medieval real fast. Call me a liar and its over.

My wife was laughing her butt off afterwards. Through all the things that chicken f*cker said, I remained very calm. He calls me a liar and I exploded. We get along with all of our neighbors except chicken f*cker who likes to threaten everyones kids because they drive past his shit hole on their golf carts and a bunch of meth heads who just got evicted.

Its amazing how everyone who does the right thing, goes to church on Sunday and is a normal person gets along just fine and the people who cant function without a chemical substance are the problem children of the area.
    Maybe he was having a flashback to when mullets were actually considered acceptable or maybe his best hen was cheating on him with a hawk.

Top Bottom