• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I remember all the 30.06 signs that sprung up when concealed carry was new. I'm not so sure this is any different.

I know of many places the new 30.06 signs didn't last more than a year or two. We all need to remember that the initial emails we may send complaining about 30.07 will likely be ignored. Emails and calls 6 months or a year from now might have more effect since the news hasn't been filled with all the mass gun battles they seem to be so scared of.
    Gun Zone Deals

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    I remember all the 30.06 signs that sprung up when concealed carry was new. I'm not so sure this is any different.

I know of many places the new 30.06 signs didn't last more than a year or two. We all need to remember that the initial emails we may send complaining about 30.07 will likely be ignored. Emails and calls 6 months or a year from now might have more effect since the news hasn't been filled with all the mass gun battles they seem to be so scared of.

But this thread isn't about 30.07. Not really. It's about places that since they have decided to post 30.07 they are going ahead and also posting 30.06. Somehow I don't think they are going to change their minds in 6 months that since there hasn't been major issues they will allow 30.06 again. We've had concealed carry for more than long enough for their minds to be made up already. No, in the most part, in these cases we are screwed.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    I will trade freedom for slavery any chance I get.

Yeah that's rhetoric that doesn't mean shit and only serves to piss off the people you are talking about. Fucking obnoxious bastards. Whether it's gun rights or or smoking or vegans, people who have to spout slogans and bullshit instead of discussion are annoying as hell. Unless you are living in the middle of nowhere and never have to compromise any behavior ever because of other people just back the **** off.

Asshole.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Yeah that's rhetoric that doesn't mean shit and only serves to piss off the people you are talking about. $#@!ing obnoxious bastards. Whether it's gun rights or or smoking or vegans, people who have to spout slogans and bullshit instead of discussion are annoying as hell. Unless you are living in the middle of nowhere and never have to compromise any behavior ever because of other people just back the $#@! off.

$#@!.

That's rude.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Yeah that's rhetoric that doesn't mean shit and only serves to piss off the people you are talking about. Fucking obnoxious bastards. Whether it's gun rights or or smoking or vegans, people who have to spout slogans and bullshit instead of discussion are annoying as hell. Unless you are living in the middle of nowhere and never have to compromise any behavior ever because of other people just back the **** off.

Asshole.

Next session I will lobby for more. Constitutional Carry. If that results in more signs, tough.

Freedom, Let's Legalize It.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Next session I will lobby for more. Constitutional Carry. If that results in more signs, tough.

Freedom, Let's Legalize It.

See behavior like this. Pissing on people in some self righteous snit. That is just the kind of behavior that has closed businesses to legal carry. You get to parade around with your gun on display, because it's not freedom unless you can let everyone know you are doing it right?, and talk about "Freedom" and that's more important than actually being able to go anyplace with your handgun. It's like dumb ass children.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    That's how I feel about his kind of rhetoric. Heck rude just starts to describe how I feel about it.

It is not rhetoric. I really do it. Now I am retired I have even more time to dedicate to it.

I have been active in Texas fighting for gun rights for over 25 years. I was really involved for CHL back in early 1990s, was I an asshole for that too?

Trust me, there is a whole lot more freedom coming, you gonna have to deal with it.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    It is not rhetoric. I really do it. Now I am retired I have even more time to dedicate to it.

I have been active in Texas fighting for gun rights for over 25 years. I was really involved for CHL back in early 1990s, was I an $#@! for that too?

Trust me, there is a whole lot more freedom coming, you gonna have to deal with it.

Your a **** for making the statement that being more concerned about where I carry rather than how I carry is choosing slavery over freedom. It's dumb on it's face, insults those who should be part of any gun rights movement. And most likely it just you being a cranky old bastard who likes to shit on people more than it being a sign of any real ideals on your part. It's just something I bet you use to justify being an ass.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    See behavior like this. Pissing on people in some self righteous snit. That is just the kind of behavior that has closed businesses to legal carry. You get to parade around with your gun on display, because it's not freedom unless you can let everyone know you are doing it right?, and talk about "Freedom" and that's more important than actually being able to go anyplace with your handgun. It's like dumb ass children.

The way I see it, they're doing us a favor. Remember how many in the legislature carry, come to Austin and need places to eat. They're also helping the rest of us know who supports freedom and who doesn't.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Your a **** for making the statement that being more concerned about where I carry rather than how I carry is choosing slavery over freedom. It's dumb on it's face, insults those who should be part of any gun rights movement. And most likely it just you being a cranky old bastard who likes to shit on people more than it being a sign of any real ideals on your part. It's just something I bet you use to justify being an ass.

It is not about "more" but about not caring at all where you carry.

I am tired of asking permission to exercise basic rights. No more "Please sir may I have some more." I am done playing nice. Now I fight like a scalded ape. Momentum is on our side right now, and I plan to keep the pressure on. The way I see it, you are either for gun rights or you are not. I think everybody knows where I stand and where you stand too.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    The way I see it, they're doing us a favor. Remember how many in the legislature carry, come to Austin and need places to eat. They're also helping the rest of us know who supports freedom and who doesn't.

So you sent CJ and Kory a thank you note? Because help like that I think we can do without.

RonW

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2015
    After 20 yrs of permitting legal conceal carry, the Sunrise mall in brownsville posted this...

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    This really sucks. The tards scared people so 30.07 signs are going up, and lots of places are simply slapping up both signs. Before I thought the OCT crowd was just dumb kids but now Im pissed off.

Top Bottom