• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I read as they didnt mean to be posted as a full time ban. Was I mistaken? I know it's not full on do as you please, but at least it's better than a full 30.06 and 30.07.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
    Guns International

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Slightly off-topic, but in the cases where gas stations are posting .06 and/or .07, does that include all of the property, including the area around the pumps? Since some are now posted, I'm wondering if OC outside at the pumps is a problem if you're just stopping for gas and not going into the store itself?

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Slightly off-topic, but in the cases where gas stations are posting .06 and/or .07, does that include all of the property, including the area around the pumps? Since some are now posted, I'm wondering if OC outside at the pumps is a problem if you're just stopping for gas and not going into the store itself?

The signs say "property," so I think that speaks for itself. Not being snarky, just saying it's "property" not "premises."

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I love the circle jerk b I t CH fest. How many of you have emailed every place posting a sign?

How many have gotten every gun owner you know to email and call?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

pharmaco

Give me those potatoes
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    Looks like they are posting 30.07 in every window? Read as a bad thing to me.
    Sent from my HAL 9000

they'd previously posted BOTH .06 and .07 signage per the list earlier in the thread.

Torchy's also told me they would not post 30.06

Last edited:

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    The signs say "property," so I think that speaks for itself. Not being snarky, just saying it's "property" not "premises."
    I would think they would have to post the parking lot entrance not the entrance to the building to make it illegal at the pump

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I love the circle jerk b I t CH fest. How many of you have emailed every place posting a sign?

I'm mailing them my receipts from competitors w/a "No gun, no money" card (when the purchase is enough for them to take notice). Have my first one ready to go to HEB from my grocery trip to Wal-Mart.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

I've emailed the ones I actually patronize; like HEB. Fact of the matter is that I don't really spend money at most of these places. If Tractor Supply and Academy post I'm gonna be pissed!

TexasSix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2015
    West Texas
    Well, that did not last long thankfully. Upper management sent out state wide email to remove the 30.06 sign from all locations ASAP due to customer complaints.....We will continue to post the 30.07 however, but another win i think...

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    Well, that did not last long thankfully. Upper management sent out state wide email to remove the 30.06 sign from all locations ASAP due to customer complaints.....We will continue to post the 30.07 however, but another win i think...
    Which co?

sent from the batcloset in the batcave on the batphone

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Store I've been going into for years had this today
    df5ed77532b4b56e652f1e3e7d4d3146.jpg

Told them I couldn't do business anymore.

Funny thing is, he told me the sign was provided for free by their banner company. He will talk with the manager in the morning about taking it back down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Store I've been going into for years had this today
    df5ed77532b4b56e652f1e3e7d4d3146.jpg

Told them I couldn't do business anymore.

Funny thing is, he told me the sign was provided for free by their banner company. He will talk with the manager in the morning about taking it back down.

This is hapenning all over Texas, there is definitely an organized effort to get these sign put up everywhere.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    This is hapenning all over Texas, there is definitely an organized effort to get these sign put up everywhere.
    That was my thought as well. I will be following up tomorrow to see if I can get it removed.

pharmaco

Give me those potatoes
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    Slightly Off topic:
    I was at GT distributors today, chatting with the employees a bit while looking for magazines.

On the way out, I passed a little chubby dude that looked like he hadn't showered in a couple of days, open carrying in a nylon holster. He kept sighing heavily to himself, and the cashier and I traded a knowing glance / eyebrow raise as I walked out.

Sure enough. He had an Open Carry Texas hat on.
    What a shock.

Top Bottom