Capitol Armory ad

$300 NRA Life Membership Deal in effect until March.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    $300 NRA Life Membership Deal in effect until March 2.

Ok, got the story on the special price the NRA is offering for a life membership. This has to be done by phone, and is not available on the internet, nor can you find a link to anything about it on their sites.

The Deadline for this offer is March 2.

First, you must have a membership number from another life member.

Second, Call them at 877-672-2000 Select Option "3". You will probably face a bit of a long wait (5+ minutes) on the phone to get through.

Third, tell them you want the $300 life membership, you don't have to pay more than that with this deal.

Finally, it is taking about 6-8 weeks for all the processing to happen and you get your packet and chosen magazine. This offer is really going good for them, and is taxing their abilities to keep up.

I am willing to pass on my information if you want to join. Bad news, is I am not yet in the regular system, so the wait is a bit longer on that phone number before you speak to a live person. However the good news is you are directly talking to the NRA Life Member section and not one of their call centers, and they can make this happen with little effort.

If you want to use Glockster69's number, you can do so at the regular call center. Their number is 877-672-2012.

If you are interested, PM me and I will send you the details. Does not matter how you do it as long as you do it.

Second, I don't gain anything personally from this other than the satisfaction of helping others and the organization, so all I ask is that you post here when you get signed up, to let others know how it went and that you are a proud new life member.

Thanks,

:patriot:

(One more thing, I would appreciate it if you did not post any NRA bashing stories or opinions not related to this procedure in this thread. You can start your own rant for that.)
    DK Firearms

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Acera confirmed that the NRA will start new Life Memberships with only an existing Life Members number for sponsorship.

If you would like to use my number either email thru my profile page (best since I get notification thru phone) or send a PM.

Since we are trying to help others join, respecting the last request above will be appreciated.

ETA on 3/4/12, see post #75 and some replies that followed:

For future reference, Rum Runner contacted me the other day after he used my NRA# to sign up. The screener asked RR if Curtis ~ was the sponsor and proceeded to give RR all my contact information during the confirmation process. I'm more than happy to help a fellow gun enthusiast but, since I've only met a few of you, that didn't settle to well with me. Maybe next membership drive some planning should take place with the NRA concerning the matter. Needless to say, I will use more discretion in the future.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    How late in March? I'd like to see about getting both my kids signed up if I can pull the cash together. Would be cool for them to lifer's already at ages 2 and 4....

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    How late in March? I'd like to see about getting both my kids signed up if I can pull the cash together. Would be cool for them to lifer's already at ages 2 and 4....

Ha. That'd be cool when the little one goes to get their CHL (if they still have to exist then), they can say 'I have been a NRA Life Member almost 20 years'.

Honestly I can't answer your question, Acera is the brains on this one. You'll have to wait for him or try to find a phone number.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I'd be more inclined to think it's a serious goal to get the big O out of office. The rifleman magazine says this card will beat Obama (or something to that effect). They seem to be really pushing to defeat him.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    neighbor offered this deal to me. Signed up etc 3 weeks ago and I still get renewal statements. Then yesterday I get a thing saying your life info will be coming soon and then today I get another renewal statement. Went online and it said I was a life member status active. They are way behind on their mail outs.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'd be more inclined to think it's a serious goal to get the big O out of office. The rifleman magazine says this card will beat Obama (or something to that effect). They seem to be really pushing to defeat him.
    The more members that they can claim, the more weight they have to throw around. That's good no matter who's in office.

Top Bottom