• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I see an Original Colt Commando listed over @ machineguncentral.com for $42,500.00 -Brand new and hasnt been fired. Wasn't that long ago I bought mine for what seemed like crazy money to most peeps. I sure hopes he gets his asking price.
    07XKcKVl.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Wow! Where is that corner - that a passerby might put an M60 in my collection hat?
    It might take some time. Think of it, if you seen a guy with a sign begging for gun money you might throw some change his way just to find out what he want to get.

The one I go thru on the way to & from work has pretty much had the same dirtbags on it for a year. A year in the life of a street urchin is an eternity. Most be pretty damn good! I'd probably have to contend with a few of them to stake my spot. I could go & destroy all the squats set up at the vacant Walgreens & perhaps they would get spooked off.

The point being if you want something bad enough get your ass up & earn wtf you need.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It might take some time. Think of it, if you seen a guy with a sign begging for gun money you might throw some change his way just to find out what he want to get.

The one I go thru on the way to & from work has pretty much had the same dirtbags on it for a year. A year in the life of a street urchin is an eternity. Most be pretty damn good! I'd probably have to contend with a few of them to stake my spot. I could go & destroy all the squats set up at the vacant Walgreens & perhaps they would get spooked off.

The point being if you want something bad enough get your ass up & earn wtf you need.
    Take your Colt, that'll run them off.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I see an Original Colt Commando listed over @ machineguncentral.com for $42,500.00 -Brand new and hasnt been fired. Wasn't that long ago I bought mine for what seemed like crazy money to most peeps. I sure hopes he gets his asking price.
    View attachment 140323
    If I bought it I would have to shoot it.

Between that and the fact it is a Colt are the reasons why I don't own one.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I like the idea of a corner with a sign saying you need gun money 'cause your wife won't let you spend any of the family money on it. Might work.

Top Bottom