• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    They are trying to paint this event as a violent, white supremacist action like the false narrative of the Jan. 6th DC protest, all of their code words are there.

And yes, Trudeau is a woke little pussy without an ounce of manhood.
    Yet I'm not seeing a significant number of RCMP stepping in to disperse it.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    MAD truckers.jpg

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    Hmm. 50,000 trucks at 70 feet + 10 feet between trucks = 4,000,000 feet = 758 miles of trucks. If only 1/3 are tractor-trailers and average length is 40 feet, it would still be a 379 mile convoy. Math is a bitch.

dmh

dmh
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Huntsville,TX
    They are trying to paint this event as a violent, white supremacist action like the false narrative of the Jan. 6th DC protest, all of their code words are there.

And yes, Trudeau is a woke little pussy without an ounce of manhood.
    In the late 1960's, and maybe still, there was a newspaper in Vancouver, BC called the Georgia Straight. One issue had a picture of Justin's mother, Margret Sinclair on the front cover. She was sitting down with a skirt on. Her legs were up, no underwear on, with musn'ttouchit on display.

Colonel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Houston, 3rd Rock
    In the late 1960's, and maybe still, there was a newspaper in Vancouver, BC called the Georgia Straight. One issue had a picture of Justin's mother, Margret Sinclair on the front cover. She was sitting down with a skirt on. Her legs were up, no underwear on, with musn'ttouchit on display.

Wait, wut?

So Canadians have actually seen his birthplace?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I've been keeping an eye on this for over a week now. You can find a lot of news on this, just not much on the corporate news channels. Of course, most what's on there tries to paint them as racists, and get this "confederates". One masked man holds a confederate flag, even though they kicked him out, and now reflects on all. I didn't know that Canada was a southern state. Must be the southern border Canadians. Justin Trudeau is a coward, I'm not buying the "I need to quarantine in an undisclosed location" narrative. So much for 'leadership'. HONK!

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

The mayor of Ottawa was triggered by bouncy houses for kids and hot tubs for adults at the protest so he declared a state of emergency. The head of their police called it a "nationwide insurrection". Either the Canadian protestors are more violent than the press is admitting (doubtful) or, more likely, they took a page out of the Democrats play book to call it insurrection no matter how peaceful it is.

Top Bottom