• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    READ all about it: Today tru-doh has essentially declared Canada a dictatorship and he's the dick-tater.

Bank accounts are to be taken over by the Canadian government, go-fund me type organizations will be operated at their, same for crypto currencies (or so tru-doh declares) and many more totalitarian mandates are to be put into effect...now.

I expect Canadians will be bailing out for here. I expect it'll soon be like getting over the Berlin wall when it was mined and machine gunners would take out those who yearned for freedom. He's shut down the borders for his citizens to leave.

Canada is now a completely totalitarian government.

I expect there'll eventually be a resistance organized like the French had in WW2.

Canada is no longer Canada...

Who'd a thunk that weirdo would do this.
    Gun Zone Deals

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    DD,

It's a 'state of emergency' or some such wording so elections will be probably be suspended into perpetuity for the 'safty' of all Canadians...

glenbo,

tru-doh at least has that faggoty hairstyle going for him, ah, when he's not in 'black face' wearing a turban.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    IIRC, the most recent & restrictive gun control measures in Canada did not get anywhere near 100% compliance....maybe we'll start seeing some of those "noncompliants" show up at the police crackdowns.....

We fully realize, don't we, that Dementia Joe will be watching and if the boy-king gets away with it, we'll be next?
    It is not even a stretch....
    We should be supporting our brothers to the north. Eh?

We need to be getting ready for that sort of move here....and our response to it....

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The martial law discussion regarding Canada was brought to a head by the trucker protest meaning the two topics overlap to a considerable degree. That's my way of saying that, while it was a close call, these redundant threads have been merged.

My apologies to anyone who thinks this was a bad idea. Ideally, I'd like to see one giant "What the hell is happening to Canada?" thread but, alas, no such thing seems to exist on TGT.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Religious persecution continues:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/canadian-pastor-imprisoned-freedom-convoy-vigils-canadian-embassies-us

Exercising freedom of speech brings incarceration in a MAXIMUM SECURITY prison, in solitary. No bail.

Vigils planned at Canadian embassies in US to protest imprisonment of pastor who preached to Freedom Convoy​

Supporters of a Canadian pastor who has spent the past week in a maximum-security Calgary prison after speaking to members of the Freedom Convoy have organized vigils at various Canadian consulates in the United States to protest his treatment Tuesday.

Pastor Artur Pawlowski, who remains in solitary confinement for 23 hours per day at the Calgary Remand Centre, according to his lawyer, was arrested last Monday after he spoke to members of the trucker blockade along the U.S.-Canada border in Coutts, Alberta, on Feb. 4.

During a 20-minute speech to the truckers, the pastor urged them to "hold the line" against government overreach without resorting to violence. They had reportedly reached an agreement to abandon their blockade of the U.S. border and travel to Edmonton until changing their minds following Pawlowski's address.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    My apologies to anyone who thinks this was a bad idea. Ideally, I'd like to see one giant "What the hell is happening to Canada?" thread but, alas, no such thing seems to exist on TGT.
    And, anyway, you would just have to eventually merge it into the "What the hell is happening to the free world?" thread.

Might I humbly propose that you just go ahead and start "What the HELL is Happening????"

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    And, anyway, you would just have to eventually merge it into the "What the hell is happening to the free world?" thread.

Might I humbly propose that you just go ahead and start "What the HELL is Happening????"
    That's assuming it would be desirable to have another mega-thread?
    Makes sense I suppose, instead of the entire first page of new posts all being gripe threads.

alwho421

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Bartlett
    I remember when I was a little kid we almost went to war when a fascist dictator took over an island south of Florida. Now a large country which with we share the largest undefended border in the world is taken over by a fascist dictator and the present demoncrap in chief does absolutely nothing, except take notes probably.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    We fully realize, don't we, that Dementia Joe will be watching and if the boy-king gets away with it, we'll be next?
    It is not even a stretch....

Little Castro started this Emergency Powers/ martial law shit after talking to Biden on the phone.

Totalitarianism has literally become reality in Canada, it is very real.

This is Trudeau's Crossing the Rubicon moment. He has crossed this line, and it only galvanizes the truckers. He opened up a whole new can of worms, and he won't be able to stuff them back in.

Top Bottom