• ...and so much more!
  • SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Burn down cities and loot, no problem, no arrests, called peaceful protest. Have actual peaceful protest like this, get your livelihood and bank account frozen, pets and kids taken away, you go to jail. Coming soon to a city near you.....

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Catching on south of their border:
    I understand the Canadian truckers' response to arrest up north. But, if anything similar is planned against this protest, I expect the response to be considerably more....vigorous.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    They finally found a wrecker company that would? They had tried to tow the trucks away before, but were getting told no by all the wreckers.
    They threatened those that had contracts with the city. They covered any identifications of the companies and removed the license plates. Some thought they were Ottawa Police trucks since they have theirs stickers on them.

This protest is winding down, since the protestors are being peaceful, they are being pushed out. I don't believe there to be much of any protest in Ottawa tomorrow. Some say they are regrouping, but there is only so much you can do and still remain peaceful.

The government controlled media in Canada, of course, say the protestors are having violent clashes with police, but the only violence I've seen, on the many livestreams I've watched, is from the police.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Coriolis308
    Top Bottom