6-Speed Supra - Local Guys

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
Local guys broke the record for a 6-Speed Supra. This is using their stock transmission, and IRS by the way. The car is a full weight street car with nothing removed.

8.49@172.74 MPH

The loud guy scream "Yeeeaa" at the end is Chris Johnson, the owner of the car. Car was driven by SW, tuned by Justin and Clint, and built by Chris Johnson. Kean is behind Boost Logic, whom markets the parts on the car.

Pretty amazing what a 3.4L engine can do with enough boost and nitrous behind it.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX

There is Boost Logic's race car. Fastest run is a 7.75@186.50

That car uses factory IRS with stock axles and a factory rear end (TRD Mech. LSD)

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
Sweeet! that toy $hits n gets. How many mods has he got on it ?
I think you are better off asking what is left stock...

It has a turbocharger so big that it would make Semi trucks jealous. The motor has all forged components, it's bored and stroked from 3.0L to 3.4L, probably o-ringed deck with a MLS headgasket, upgraded fasteners (head studs, main studs, etc.), kevlar reinforced timing belt, the list could go on for days.

Here's a picture of the Engine:

The Boost Logic race car uses the same size turbo:

htxred

Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
no no. im just saying im apart of the car community in houston so i've seen a lot of fast cars. do you remember a guy named carry and his boosted civic?

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
no no. im just saying im apart of the car community in houston so i've seen a lot of fast cars. do you remember a guy named carry and his boosted civic?
Yes, I rode in his hatch many years ago.

Top Bottom