• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    They have a huge shop in plano called jack junkies that is a bay lift and tool rental place they even have technicians on staff if u need help
    The only easy day was yesterday.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Done this on a Dodge Caravan. Its a slam dunk. If you have done radiators before, this one will be easy for you.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Done this on a Dodge Caravan. Its a slam dunk. If you have done radiators before, this one will be easy for you.

Good so far,

whomever at Dodge decided to stack the thermostat into palace should be shot. Staked = pushing or punching metal into the rim of it to hold it into place. Got the dremmel out and took quick work of it with a grind stone but that's 20min of unneeded pain.

between 1 and 2 o'clock off the thermostat edge.

img20130604171207.jpg

Last edited:

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    They have a huge shop in plano called jack junkies that is a bay lift and tool rental place they even have technicians on staff if u need help
    The only easy day was yesterday.

Some military bases have this. They're actually pretty popular and great for guys in the barracks with no place to work on their rides.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    I'am with all who will never go with Dodge again as My 98 1500 A/C evap coil went out and got an estimate for 1700.00 as the
    thing is in the dashboard and the whole thing has to be removed.I guess I only drive it on cool days.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'am with all who will never go with Dodge again as My 98 1500 A/C evap coil went out and got an estimate for 1700.00 as the
    thing is in the dashboard and the whole thing has to be removed.I guess I only drive it on cool days.

That's pretty much every modern car. Some are worse than others, but the dash has to come out of everything I can think of to change the evaporator.

Try driving a Jag...lol

Did an evaporator on a Jag last year (well, not quite, but the blend door was messed up and I took it down as far as you would for the evaporator). Good thing it was all Ford, or it would have REALLY sucked.

That was the old days. They are much better now...

Ford improved them quite a bit, but they're still garbage. Doubt they'll get any better now that they're owned by some Indian company.

Top Bottom