9mm group buy??

htxred

Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
anyone have any ammunition contacts? a few of my buddies can commit to 20k rnds.

ducksps

Mar 3, 2008
Austin, Houston
Ammotogo

If you call ammotogo ask for john Huske. John is the owner and a super nice fella. He took care of me once when I needed 5k rounds of 147 Federal 9mm fast for a subgun class.

Chris

ducksps

Mar 3, 2008
Austin, Houston
what type of 9mm

What were you looking for in 9mm ammo? We could assist if you are looking for something premium like Hornady TAP and may have other options for blasting ammo. The discount at 20k rounds might encourage us to do a buy from one of our suppliers and pick up a pallet. Goodnees knows we go through a lot of nine when we do subgun demos.

Chris

DopaVash

Apr 23, 2008
Kingwood, Tx
What were you looking for in 9mm ammo? We could assist if you are looking for something premium like Hornady TAP and may have other options for blasting ammo. The discount at 20k rounds might encourage us to do a buy from one of our suppliers and pick up a pallet. Goodnees knows we go through a lot of nine when we do subgun demos.

Chris
I'm really not sure what everyone was looking for, I think it was pretty much just what was cheap in brass. Personally I don't really care. Give me some Wolf Military classic and I'm happy.

htxred

Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
9MM 115GR FMJ BRASS

gonna see how much we can lower the cost by getting a pallet. hopefully paying cash will also help. IMO getting it to 14-16/1k rnds is worth it.

DopaVash

Apr 23, 2008
Kingwood, Tx
I can ship you your ammo if you want to jump in on the deal. I'm sure Red wouldn't mind. I get a UPS discount at work so it'd be no trouble.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member